HBO edited maker of AR-15....the anti gun media simply can't tell the truth...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
now HBO uses the editing process to lie about the AR-15 rifle when they interviewed the man who created it....

Really? Is there any media outlet in this country that will just be honest when they are discussing guns? Is their paranoia and phobia about guns so strong that they just can't tell the truth........

Anti-Gun Liars: More Trickery and Anti-Gun Propaganda Exposed on HBO

didn’t lie about what I said, they just omitted key parts, which changed the meaning," says Sullivan.

Sullivan elaborates: "1) When I appear to say that the civilian-model AR-15 is just as effective or deadly as the military M16, they omitted that I had said 'When firing semi-auto only' and that 'the select fire M16 on full auto is of course more effective.'"

This isn't really a surprise since the gun-ignorant media probably doesn't understand the difference between a "semi-automatic" rifle and an "automatic" rifle. And if they do, it's in their interest to propagate the lie that semi-automatic rifles can spray bullets like a fully automatic machine gun. Scary! Ban them!

As Trump gets proven 100% correct time and time again about the disgusting dishonest media.

I wouldn't use a fully automatic weapon anywhere but on a range. In a defensive or offensive situation I like for all of my rounds to hit what I'm aiming at. I'm not big on suppressive fire.

now HBO uses the editing process to lie about the AR-15 rifle when they interviewed the man who created it....

Really? Is there any media outlet in this country that will just be honest when they are discussing guns? Is their paranoia and phobia about guns so strong that they just can't tell the truth........

didn’t lie about what I said, they just omitted key parts, which changed the meaning," says Sullivan.

Sullivan elaborates: "1) When I appear to say that the civilian-model AR-15 is just as effective or deadly as the military M16, they omitted that I had said 'When firing semi-auto only' and that 'the select fire M16 on full auto is of course more effective.'"

This isn't really a surprise since the gun-ignorant media probably doesn't understand the difference between a "semi-automatic" rifle and an "automatic" rifle. And if they do, it's in their interest to propagate the lie that semi-automatic rifles can spray bullets like a fully automatic machine gun. Scary! Ban them!

This the same gun just used in the mass shootings in TX?

Yes, he borrowed it from HBO.

You mean the gun that with over 200 rounds fired he only killed one person......moron.

You mean the gun that with over 200 rounds fired he only killed one person......moron.

Almost killed many and held up the the police for quite some time. We are so lucky he had easy access to such a gun.

I wouldn't use a fully automatic weapon anywhere but on a range. In a defensive or offensive situation I like for all of my rounds to hit what I'm aiming at. I'm not big on suppressive fire.
Some study I read years ago said that the DoD came to the conclusion that for the average infantryman, full auto was a waste of ammo. Only the first three rounds had any serious chance of hitting the target, so they changed the full auto setting to a three round burst.

The bolt action rifle however was far too slow to command ground in range, so they came to the conclusion that single shot auto load was as good as anyone had to have and anything more than 3 round bursts were actually harmful to a units staying supplied with ammo.

I remember on the popup firing range at Benning, we would do drills with what were supposed to be three round burst fire, and I over heard some officers talking about how our single shot timing for taking down the popups was about the same. Most time was lost in acquiring the target through the sights and firing full auto did not help with that.

Almost killed many and held up the the police for quite some time. We are so lucky he had easy access to such a gun.

3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands asshole........1 guy uses 1 illegally, killing 1person, and you want all 3,750,000.

cars kill 35,000 people a year.....and you don't want to ban them you are a fucking moron.

3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands asshole........1 guy uses 1 illegally, killing 1person, and you want all 3,750,000.

cars kill 35,000 people a year.....and you don't want to ban them you are a fucking moron.

What did those terrorists use? How about the toad at newtown? These are guns used to intentionally kill many.

Cars serve an important purpose and the deaths are accidental. How stupid are you?

What did those terrorists use? How about the toad at newtown? These are guns used to intentionally kill many.

Cars serve an important purpose and the deaths are accidental. How stupid are you?

okay morons.....

Fully automatic military weapons are completely illegal in France.....

128 people were murdered in Paris with fully automatic rifles in Paris France, and hundreds were wounded...with weapons that are completely illegal in France...no gun stores have them, no gun stores exist, no civilians can own them.....

12 people were murdered in France in the Charlie Hebdo cartoonist attack.....with fully automatic rifles.....which are completely illegal in France........no gun stores exist, no gun stores sell them, no civilians can own them...

------------------

Semi auto AR-15s in the United STates....3,750,000 million in private hands....

Number of people killed last year.....with AR-15s by isamic terrorists....in the United STates......

If France had our gun laws they wouldn't have lost more people to illegal guns ....

morons.

okay morons.....

128 people were murdered in Paris with fully automatic rifles in Paris France,

13 people were murdered in France in the Charlie Hebdo cartoonist attack.....with fully automatic rifles.....

Number of people killed last year.....with AR-15s by isamic terrorists....in the United STates......

If France had our gun laws they wouldn't have lost more people to illegal guns ....

morons.

You really are deranged. Imagine how many would be killed in France if they had so many guns. We lead the world I gun violence, we don't need terrorists for that.

okay morons.....

13 people were murdered in France in the Charlie Hebdo cartoonist attack.....with fully automatic rifles.....

morons.

You really are deranged. Imagine how many would be killed in France if they had so many guns. We lead the world I gun violence, we don't need terrorists for that.

We have those guns....and we didn't even come close to how man were murdered you troll...........those guns are completely illegal in France......140 murdered with illegal, completely illegal fully automatic rifles and hundreds wounded by those same guns....

IN the United STates.......3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands..........how many were killed so far this year with AR-15s...1.

how many killed in France....completely illegal to own fully automatic rifles...can't buy them.....can't own them......140 murdered...hundreds wounded..........

you guys are morons....

okay morons.....

morons.

We have those guns....and we didn't even come close to how man were murdered you troll...........those guns are completely illegal in France......140 murdered with illegal, completely illegal fully automatic rifles and hundreds wounded by those same guns....

IN the United STates.......3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands..........how many were killed so far this year with AR-15s...1.

how many killed in France....completely illegal to own fully automatic rifles...can't buy them.....can't own them......140 murdered...hundreds wounded..........

you guys are morons....

We didn't have similar terrorist plots moron. We did have way more gun deaths however. Chicago has more in a month.

okay morons.....

morons.

you guys are morons....

We didn't have similar terrorist plots moron. We did have way more gun deaths however. Chicago has more in a month.

Moron.......fully automatic rifles are completely illegal in France.....and their criminals and terrorists get them easily. The only people who can't get them are the people who don't use them for crime........

140 people murdered in France with completely illegal, fully automatic military rifles.....

3,750,000 million semi auto rifles in the United States...last year....14 people were killed....in a gun free zone.....in an extreme gun controlled state......

the people shooting people in Chicago....are criminals who are already not allowed to have guns....they can't own them or carry them....and they do both, despite all of your moronic gun control laws in Chicago.....

See a pattern here....criminals and terrorists around the world using illegally owned and carried guns in gun free countries, states, and gun free zones.....

Normal, law abiding people owning millions of guns 357,000,000 million guns.....and not using them for murder or crime....

your approach is stupid and ineffective.......and getting people killed......

okay morons.....

morons.

you guys are morons....

Moron.......fully automatic rifles are completely illegal in France.....and their criminals and terrorists get them easily. The only people who can't get them are the people who don't use them for crime........

140 people murdered in France with completely illegal, fully automatic military rifles.....

3,750,000 million semi auto rifles in the United States...last year....14 people were killed....in a gun free zone.....in an extreme gun controlled state......

the people shooting people in Chicago....are criminals who are already not allowed to have guns....they can't own them or carry them....and they do both, despite all of your moronic gun control laws in Chicago.....

See a pattern here....criminals and terrorists around the world using illegally owned and carried guns in gun free countries, states, and gun free zones.....

Normal, law abiding people owning millions of guns 357,000,000 million guns.....and not using them for murder or crime....

Over 300 million guns and a very high homicide rate among civilized countries. Seems more guns doesn't lead to lower homicide. Our ownership rate is the highest in the world. You are wrong obviously.

okay morons.....

morons.

you guys are morons....

Over 300 million guns and a very high homicide rate among civilized countries. Seems more guns doesn't lead to lower homicide. Our ownership rate is the highest in the world. You are wrong obviously.

the people committing those murders....are banned by law from owning or using them moron....your laws didn't work.....

Meanwhile, 356,991,876 million guns in private hands were not used to commit murder....

The fact you can't address that you run from.....

As more Americans own and carry guns...our gun murder rate went down...........from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s to 357,000,000 million guns in 2016......our gun murder rate went down....

Everything you say about guns is either wrong or a lie....moron.

you guys are morons....

the people committing those murders....are banned by law from owning or using them moron....your laws didn't work.....

Meanwhile, 356,991,876 million guns in private hands were not used to commit murder....

As more Americans own and carry guns...our gun murder rate went down...........from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s to 357,000,000 million guns in 2016......our gun murder rate went down....

Yes the Bill Clinton crime bill lowered crime.

you guys are morons....

Still waiting for you to back up your 1.5 with links and quotes.

Forum List

Back