hbo doc: locks of love

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
if you have a chance to catch this doc on hbo...do...its the story of 3 young girls and how getting a wig from locks of love changes their esteem.

i was amazed at the complex steps to make a real human hair wig. one wig takes 150k single hairs....all set by hand into a cap type base...they also show you who donates to locks of love...all them little girls wearing biker hair...amazing...

my son donated his hair to locks of love in memory of my mom, who died of cancer when he was 2.

the hairdresser got confused because they're used to just cutting off a pony tail on girls and he wanted them to take all his hair. i have a pic of him with like 12 pony tails all over his head.
the cool thing is that he has the same beautiful red hair my mom had. it's a great program.

my son donated his hair to locks of love in memory of my mom, who died of cancer when he was 2.

the hairdresser got confused because they're used to just cutting off a pony tail on girls and he wanted them to take all his hair. i have a pic of him with like 12 pony tails all over his head.
the cool thing is that he has the same beautiful red hair my mom had. it's a great program.

That is so great

Forum List

Back