Hawt or nawt

Margaret "Maggie Q" Quigley

upload_2018-11-16_21-29-20.png

I seriously don't keep up with pop culture, so I'm just going to assume that Steven Tyler got a face lift and boobs till someone tells me who the chick is and why I should care.

Maggie Q measurements
Body shape: Banana (explanation)
Dress size: 0
Breasts-Waist-Hips: 33-23-34 inches (84-58-86 cm)
Shoe/Feet: 9.5
Bra size: 30A
Cup size: A
Height: 5’6″ (168 cm)
Weight: 103 lbs (47 kg)
Natural breasts or implants? Natural (how do we know this?)

Short Bio

Maggie’s full name is Margaret Denise Quigley and she was born May 22, 1979 in Honolulu, Hawaii. She has half Vietnamese and half Irish/Polish ancestry. That gives her distinctive exotic look. Maggie is known as PETA supporter and posed for them several times in very revealing pictures. Her acting career started in 2000. Some of her famous movies are Around the World in 80 Days, Mission: Impossible III, and Live Free or Die Hard. In 2014, Q appeared on Divergent

I better explain it more..

Girls who are so gorgeous you are not worthy..

Well hell! She makes a bad towel head!
screenshot_680.png

The woman subject of this thread is no prettier than average. She is thin, which is in vogue these days, and quite well maintained. But nothing special.

Jennifer Anniston - her approximate contemporary - has her beat by several furlongs.

The woman subject of this thread is no prettier than average. She is thin, which is in vogue these days, and quite well maintained. But nothing special.

Jennifer Anniston - her approximate contemporary - has her beat by several furlongs.
Reported.

New Topics

Forum List

Back