Hawks Second Game On Schedule

SF QB, Gabbert scored 28 points on LaLa land. If Gabbert can score 28 against the Lambs, heck what will Wilson score on them?

The Lambs offer to extend the GM and coach contract extensions!! Are they serious? We have a guy on the board that said the Lambs tanked to get out of St. Louis, and then they get held scoreless in their first game as the LaLa Land Lambs? Fisher never purposely tanked a game, they are bad. Now, maybe they will tank this year so they can draft a franchise QB who can be the face of the LaLa Land Rams. Oh wait, they traded for that guy, he didn't suit up the first game.

San Francisco defense held the Lambs scoreless, the Lambs could go two weekends in a row without a TD or even scoreless.

I think Cleveland has got to be happy the Lambs are in LaLa Land, it takes the focus off how bad they are.

I'm glad the fans of Seattle's opponent this week are so complacent with the lack of scoring. They, the team, doesn't even have to make up any excuses. Fisher could get a big extension/pay raise and go winless in the process. Astonishing! Who cares? They moved successfully. That might have been their only goal for the 2016 season. :lol:

Wilson, Bevell and Carroll believe that Russell will have no effect of his ankle injury be a factor in their game in LA on Sunday. I keep reading these ridiculous posts from a certain member here on USMB that Wilson's injury and the horrible O-Line play will sink the Hawks. Delusional!

The O-Line is playing well. They are certainly not in mid season form quite yet but "horrible"? Bullshit.

Wilson's ankle will not be a problem. There has been no swelling all week. At worst there MIGHT be some soreness left over from Suh's obvious attempt to knock Russell out of the game. Suh has ALWAYS been a cheater. His lame attempt to roll Russell's ankle was pathetic and unsuccessful.

I believe the only REAL question going into LA will be how well Doug Baldwin will perform. He tied for the TD lead last season and already has one under his belt this year. I expect Doug to score at least twice on Sunday. With Wilson getting more time in the pocket, than he was privileged the first half of last season, he will be looking for Baldwin to take advantage of his ability to create plays in space and focus on his most trusted receiver more than usual.

Gurley is still on the mend from an injury in pre season but I expect him to run for at least one TD. I'll concede another score by FG leaving the ex St Louis team with 10pts at the end of the 4th qtr.

Hawks 28. They are at least as good as Santa Clara.

Fisher will have to dream up more excuses come Monday morning. THAT is my prediction.

I'm glad the fans of Seattle's opponent this week are so complacent with the lack of scoring. They, the team, doesn't even have to make up any excuses. Fisher could get a big extension/pay raise and go winless in the process. Astonishing! Who cares? They moved successfully. That might have been their only goal for the 2016 season. :lol:

Seattle against Miami didn't have an offensive problem as they passed for 258 to 150 yards and rushed for 112 to 64, 21 to 11 in first downs. Seattler problem, was again, too many penalties. Penalties and mental errors kills drives. Seattle defense plain and simple won the game.
I expect Seattle to break out offensively against the Lambs....28-10 and I may be generous with giving the Lambs 10 points. Defensively the Lambs aren't that bad but Seattle will wear the not so deep Lambs defense down in the second half just like Santa Clara did and win going away.

Wilson, Bevell and Carroll believe that Russell will have no effect of his ankle injury be a factor in their game in LA on Sunday. I keep reading these ridiculous posts from a certain member here on USMB that Wilson's injury and the horrible O-Line play will sink the Hawks. Delusional!

The O-Line is playing well. They are certainly not in mid season form quite yet but "horrible"? Bullshit.

Wilson's ankle will not be a problem. There has been no swelling all week. At worst there MIGHT be some soreness left over from Suh's obvious attempt to knock Russell out of the game. Suh has ALWAYS been a cheater. His lame attempt to roll Russell's ankle was pathetic and unsuccessful.

I believe the only REAL question going into LA will be how well Doug Baldwin will perform. He tied for the TD lead last season and already has one under his belt this year. I expect Doug to score at least twice on Sunday. With Wilson getting more time in the pocket, than he was privileged the first half of last season, he will be looking for Baldwin to take advantage of his ability to create plays in space and focus on his most trusted receiver more than usual.

Gurley is still on the mend from an injury in pre season but I expect him to run for at least one TD. I'll concede another score by FG leaving the ex St Louis team with 10pts at the end of the 4th qtr.

Fisher will have to dream up more excuses come Monday morning. THAT is my prediction.

28-10 is also my prediction.

Obvious? I didn't see Suh stepping on Wilson as obvious. In fact it looked to me like he was trying to avoid contact. Now don't get me wrong Suh is known to do such things on purpose but not this time. Sorry

If Wilson stays in the pocket and I think because he may have lost a little mobility with the ankle injury...yes I agree his passing should improve as long as the offensive line does their job and protect him, and he has a quicker release time.
Graham could have a field day with out patterns and over the middle pass plays opening up passes to the wide receivers..

28-10 is also my prediction.

Obvious? I didn't see Suh stepping on Wilson as obvious. In fact it looked to me like he was trying to avoid contact. Now don't get me wrong Suh is known to do such things on purpose but not this time. Sorry

If Wilson stays in the pocket and I think because he may have lost a little mobility with the ankle injury...yes I agree his passing should improve as long as the offensive line does their job and protect him, and he has a quicker release time.
Graham could have a field day with out patterns and over the middle pass plays opening up passes to the wide receivers..

Sorry, I was just baiting the waters to see who would bite. Can't never tell what gets on the line when chumming the fishing hole. I certainly didn't expect to see you coming running to Suh's defense. :lol:

I wouldn't say Suh TRIED NOT to step on Wilson's ankle. I doubt he tried to cause injury either. Still, he gets to paste it into his scrap book of nasty plays.

Man, the Seattle offensive line, again has looked bad. How much longer is it going to take to get any better.

Man, the Seattle offensive line, again has looked bad. How much longer is it going to take to get any better.

Actually overall the offensive line didn't look that bad. Seems to me bad play calling and out right mental mistakes were the issue. Wilson got sacked twice for 15 yards, not bad considering he was limited in his rolling out by the bad ankle. Seattle running game was almost non existent. That is the part of the game Seattle needs to be successful.

Point....seems closer than normal pass interference calls are up not only in the Seattle game but Sunday night game as well. I think those calls cost the Packers big time. Not saying it cost Seattle but it didn't help either. The late fumble was most unfortunate.

I agree. They couldn't block on running plays and gave Wilson no dependable pocket from which to throw. Cable is a liar. I'm very tired of his blowing smoke up the fan's skirts.

You wear a skirt? LOL

Well, if the O-Line is wearing skirts it doesn't matter if the fans are.

I agree. They couldn't block on running plays and gave Wilson no dependable pocket from which to throw. Cable is a liar. I'm very tired of his blowing smoke up the fan's skirts.

You wear a skirt? LOL

Well, if the O-Line is wearing skirts it doesn't matter if the fans are.

If?

Forum List

Back