Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

Projecting again.

you don't need to fear me. i eat rabbits, too. not only veggies.

and no, you cannot get into my pants.

please do not quit your day job comedy does not fit you. Really you need to stop projecting I'm not the sheeple that looks to obama as the savior of the world. You are. you're mindless tactics defending the one just doesn't quit take the effective desire you would like for it to take.

you are the mirror image of a brokkoli.

Is it true you really don't understand the question? Or is it you do not want to answer?

:rolleyes:

Can you just clarify without being an ass? Fix your typos so it's clear what word or words they are and place an object on the second sentence fragment so if they are in fact two different words I can tell which one you're talking about. Assuming you really want an honest answer, I can't answer what I can't decipher. Is that clear now? Or should I fire up the smoke signals?
As long as I have been here and you called me an ass? You should know by now I wasn't being an ass. I could take your slight of the question asked of you and the way you answered as you being an ass.
But anyway it's three questions
This is in regards to diplomatic leaks.

Does it involved security?
and who is the secrecy protecting?
The People or the government?

Yes, it involves security, as explained below.

The secrecy is directly protecting sometimes the People first, sometimes the government and its credibility first, but the end result will always be an impact on the People. Some diplomatic transactions are back door channels for talks concerning actual or potential military and paramilitary matters - from Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan to allies like South Korea and involving everything from combat to NNP to joint training to arms sales. Some involve cooperation on intelligence, which if leaked could implicate the safety of military personnel, civilians or vital systems - not to mention the lives of intelligence personnel. Some are negotiations in pursuance of international law enforcement efforts, where other nations are cooperating with us in attempting to stop things like international drug cartels or human trafficking. Some involve relatively minor issues as far as we're concerned, but are conducted in secret by tradition or at the request of the other nations involved and our failure to safeguard that secrecy damages our credibility and therefore ability to get other nations to work with us on bigger issues of direct importance to the People, like the first few listed items. So directly or indirectly it all affects the People.

You won't find a much bigger advocate of the First Amendment and the rights of individuals on this board than I am, but there are things that must be kept secret for good reason. Because if they aren't people will get hurt and our nation will end up isolated and a pariah. It really is that simple.

:rolleyes:

Can you just clarify without being an ass? Fix your typos so it's clear what word or words they are and place an object on the second sentence fragment so if they are in fact two different words I can tell which one you're talking about. Assuming you really want an honest answer, I can't answer what I can't decipher. Is that clear now? Or should I fire up the smoke signals?
As long as I have been here and you called me an ass? You should know by now I wasn't being an ass. I could take your slight of the question asked of you and the way you answered as you being an ass.

The secrecy is directly protecting sometimes the People first, sometimes the government and its credibility first, but the end result will always be an impact on the People. Some diplomatic transactions are back door channels for talks concerning actual or potential military and paramilitary matters - from Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan to allies like South Korea and involving everything from combat to NNP to joint training to arms sales. Some involve cooperation on intelligence, which if leaked could implicate the safety of military personnel, civilians or vital systems - not to mention the lives of intelligence personnel. Some are negotiations in pursuance of international law enforcement efforts, where other nations are cooperating with us in attempting to stop things like international drug cartels or human trafficking. Some involve relatively minor issues as far as we're concerned, but are conducted in secret by tradition or at the request of the other nations involved and our failure to safeguard that secrecy damages our credibility and therefore ability to get other nations to work with us on bigger issues of direct importance to the People, like the first few listed items. So directly or indirectly it all affects the People.

You won't find a much bigger advocate of the First Amendment and the rights of individuals on this board than I am, but there are things that must be kept secret for good reason. Because if they aren't people will get hurt and our nation will end up isolated and a pariah. It really is that simple.

The government should be placed on a very short lease. Some of the "secrets" that were released should have been released but the government would not have done that. Whe they can be trusted and walk away from politics as usual everything should be open. When politicians stop lying then the government can do what it wants to. NOT UNTIL THEN.

The government should be placed on a very short lease. Some of the "secrets" that were released should have been released but the government would not have done that. Whe they can be trusted and walk away from politics as usual everything should be open. When politicians stop lying then the government can do what it wants to. NOT UNTIL THEN.

Honestly? I'm talking in general, I didn't pay much attention to what specifically was leaked by wiki because it really doesn't matter from my more pragmatic perspective on that particular case. I'm more concerned about the EU's signal that they're willing to play ball on extraditing the guy and whether we can or will build a case to do it under conspiracy to commit espionage. He's a loose cannon and makes everybody nervous, and he certainly doesn't seem to care who he hurts in the process of getting his 15 minutes. Next might actually be troop movements, or details of talks with Pakistan involving intelligence, or something equally sensitive. He doesn't care.

I can see your point, but I can also understand why they were classified. Diplomacy is called that for a reason, and whatever anyone may think of American Exceptionalism we still can't make it in this world without allies and other nations who believe they can more or less trust us.

Honestly? I'm talking in general, I didn't pay much attention to what specifically was leaked by wiki because it really doesn't matter from my more pragmatic perspective on that particular case. I'm more concerned about the EU's signal that they're willing to play ball on extraditing the guy and whether we can or will build a case to do it under conspiracy to commit espionage. He's a loose cannon and makes everybody nervous, and he certainly doesn't seem to care who he hurts in the process of getting his 15 minutes. Next might actually be troop movements, or details of talks with Pakistan involving intelligence, or something equally sensitive. He doesn't care.

I can see your point, but I can also understand why they were classified. Diplomacy is called that for a reason, and whatever anyone may think of American Exceptionalism we still can't make it in this world without allies and other nations who believe they can more or less trust us.

OK I understand your point. As for me government is not to be trusted, and big government should not be allowed.

Then when confronted with any evidence that might challenge their rather skewed version of reality, they either deny or attack rather than examine the evidence.

And what evidence is that smart ass? Show me anything, ANYTHING, that is VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, or shut your ignorant, obama ass licking mouth ya fucking mutton head.

Oh ya, and while you're at it, explain why obama is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY OF LAWYERS to keep his virtual ENTIRE PAST HIDDEN?

Explain that ya fucking moron.

Actually, under the sanctions put on them by the courts the birfers are spending millions for Obama's lawyers, who respond to the frivolous cases laughed out of court because if they don't a default judgment will be entered on a claim that has no merit.

But thank you for proving my entire point.

I issued a challenge, any takers? Anyone?

You have Proven Nothing ~ And you certainly didn't answer the Question.......

OK, so where do you think she was born and why do you think that?

I think she was born in Moscow. I think it because she has a Hammer and Sickle tattooed on her left buttocks.

And you know this how?

I know this because there is good reason to believe she was born in or near Moscow. If we could see her birth certificate, it would confirm my suspicion. I'm sure of it.

Say what? The governor of a State presumably still in the Union wants to find a way to produce documents required by the US Constitution? Open the vault you stupid ass.

i guess that I could have alternately called Sandpointe "White Supremicist Country" or "Ruby Ridge Country"

...but that would be other sorts of "Birthers" ;)

Vocabulary Word for the Day: "Birther" // General Discussion[/url]

"Ruby Ridge Country?? interesting.

you don't need to fear me. i eat rabbits, too. not only veggies.

and no, you cannot get into my pants.

please do not quit your day job comedy does not fit you. Really you need to stop projecting I'm not the sheeple that looks to obama as the savior of the world. You are. you're mindless tactics defending the one just doesn't quit take the effective desire you would like for it to take.

you are the mirror image of a brokkoli.

You were the image that helped create the Mr. Potato head doll.

Say what? The governor of a State presumably still in the Union wants to find a way to produce documents required by the US Constitution? Open the vault you stupid ass.

Please quote the relevant language of the constitution that requires any President or Vice President's original "long form" birth certificate to be produced for the public.

Idiot.

And what evidence is that smart ass? Show me anything, ANYTHING, that is VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, or shut your ignorant, obama ass licking mouth ya fucking mutton head.

Oh ya, and while you're at it, explain why obama is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY OF LAWYERS to keep his virtual ENTIRE PAST HIDDEN?

Explain that ya fucking moron.

Actually, under the sanctions put on them by the courts the birfers are spending millions for Obama's lawyers, who respond to the frivolous cases laughed out of court because if they don't a default judgment will be entered on a claim that has no merit.

I stop taking anything seriously at the first fuck you. So does any other rational, sane, intelligent and literate person. The fact that you not only take it seriously but apparently rush in to defend this kind of filth tells everybody who you are and what you stand for. Congratulations.

FYI, that lovely little piece of trash was in response to a question I posed not once but four times, with no responses although bigreb's come the closest so far. I am under no obligation to answer ad homs and deflection from people who can't answer the question I posed. Reading for comprehension and identifying logical fallacies aren't your strong suits either, I take it.

Last edited:

I stop taking anything seriously at the first fuck you. So does any other rational, sane, intelligent and literate person. The fact that you not only take it seriously but apparently rush in to defend this kind of filth tells everybody who you are and what you stand for. Congratulations.

FYI, that lovely little piece of trash was in response to a question I posed not once but four times, with no responses although bigreb's come the closest so far. I am under no obligation to answer ad homs and deflection from people who can't answer the question I posed. Reading for comprehension and identifying logical fallacies aren't your strong suits either, I take it.

Ah, don't let Pale Rider bother you.
Pale Rider is a wimp.

Ah, don't let Pale Rider bother you.
Pale Rider is a wimp.

Pale is Pale, he'll never change. :lol:

I was talking to the noob rushing in guns blazing without a clue as to what was going on. Somebody's gotta paper train 'em.

Forum List

Back