Hawaiian Emergency Officials Hold Interview – Have Post-It Notes of Passwords on Computer Screens

26904356_10214886234610614_7806023727210140455_n.jpg

It's stupid on their part, but probably irresponsible on the part of the Gateway Pundit for reporting it. In case you couldn't see the barely legible post-it note they made sure to spell it out for you in bold text.

It's stupid on their part, but probably irresponsible on the part of the Gateway Pundit for reporting it. In case you couldn't see the barely legible post-it note they made sure to spell it out for you in bold text.
Yeah....GP....make sure everyone knows, right?
Ohh I get it, any thing to undermine Trump any leak any violation of law is acceptable to you tards but pointing out that a democrat run State agency is so STUPID it puts passwords on the system for all to see, that is wrong, am I right?

My question is.....when Trump found out about this, about the panic in Hawaii.....why didn't he stop playing golf?
B/c President Trump had been informed of the 'Fake' alarm two minutes after the LIB Trump-hater pressed the wrong button.
He probably thought: "Let the LIB officials who are responsible for the fuck-up deal with the 'Fake' alarm".
Good for him!

My question is.....when Trump found out about this, about the panic in Hawaii.....why didn't he stop playing golf?
B/c President Trump had been informed of the 'Fake' alarm two minutes after the LIB Trump-hater pressed the wrong button.
He probably thought: "Let the LIB officials who are responsible for the fuck-up deal with the 'Fake' alarm".
Good for him!

But what about the people of Hawaii who were terrified? Isn't that *exactly* when they would need leadership. And instead, Trump continued to play golf.

Forum List

Back