Hawaii to birthers: STFU, you morons!

Wow... So Hawaii is considering passing a law tolegally ignore Requests of Information?

And all because the President of the US refuses to simply produce a Birth certificate...

LOL... Well that seems fairly transparent.

I see you have a reading comprehension problem. You may want to try reading the article again.

☭proletarian☭;2110582 said:
☭proletarian☭;2110431 said:
If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries.

Look, a black guy won-= just accept it and move on.

OH! That is a BEAUTFUL demonstration of post hoc reasoning! Which is an invalid logical construct and as such; with you being a Leftist; such demonstrates in SPADES, that Left-think is an Unsound Species of Reasoning.

:clap2: Congrats... :clap2:

:cool:

lol

you don't know what post-hoc means

:eusa_eh: No? :eusa_eh:

Well let's see...

"The post hoc ergo propter hoc (after this therefore because of this) fallacy is based upon the mistaken notion that simply because one thing happens after another, the first event was a cause of the second event. Post hoc reasoning is the basis for many superstitions and erroneous beliefs."

Thus where you claim that "If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries." you're claim is that: 'Because the Clinton Campaign did not expose that Hussein is not a Citizen; then Hussein is a Citizen..."

Which is to say that 'After the failure of Clinton to prove Hussein is not a citizen; therefore, this proves that Hussein is a citizen... :eek:

Seems pretty cut and dried there Karl...

Last edited:
Actually, the State of Hawaii has made Mr. Obama's Birth Certificate available. The "Certificate of Live Birth" is issued FOR ALL BIRTHS IN THE STATE OF HAWAII!!!

The "Certificate of Live Birth" is the Birth Certificate for all Babies born in Hawaii.

Now, on to next overblown, over rated lie please.

No. No. No. All that does is prove that Obama was born alive and in the state of Hawaii. What birthers are looking for is a birth certificate that proves he was born in the state of Hawaii... along with photographs, video, signed affidavits from atleast 1000000 people who witnessed Obamas birth, and for God (but only the Christian God of course) to have a press conference where it is affirmed by God that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Do you birthers not think there is a pretty extensive investigation into the candidates by the government prior to them becoming candidates?

In truth, the Certification of Live Birth does not prove that he was born in Hawaii... as was established in the citation of Hawaiin Legal code (noted above) which clearly establishes that such certificates were routinely issued to people who could establish to the subjective satisfaction of the registrar, that the applicant parent or gaurdian had estaboished Hawaiin domicile a minimum of one year prior to the birth of ADOPTION of a child which was NOT born in Hawaii.

SOooo... let it noted that the twaddle to which I am responding is summarily REFUTED, in finality.

Pssst
Hawaii Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino issued statements last year and in October 2008 saying that she's seen vital records that prove Obama is a natural-born American citizen.

OH! That is a BEAUTFUL demonstration of post hoc reasoning! Which is an invalid logical construct and as such; with you being a Leftist; such demonstrates in SPADES, that Left-think is an Unsound Species of Reasoning.

lol

Well let's see...

"The post hoc ergo propter hoc (after this therefore because of this) fallacy is based upon the mistaken notion that simply because one thing happens after another, the first event was a cause of the second event. Post hoc reasoning is the basis for many superstitions and erroneous beliefs."

Thus where you claim that "If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries." you're claim is that: 'Because the Clinton Campaign did not expose that Hussein is not a Citizen; then Hussein is a Citizen..."

Which is to say that 'After the failure of Clinton to prove Hussein is not a citizen; therefore, this proves that Hussein is a citizen... :eek:

:lol:

How does someone quote a definition and still not get it?

If you're saying that A (obama being born in Hawaii) was not caused by B (Hillary not exposing him)-- then you've admitted he was born in Hawaii and have just argued that his being born in Hawaii occurred independent of Hillary's actions.

Wow... So Hawaii is considering passing a law tolegally ignore Requests of Information?

And all because the President of the US refuses to simply produce a Birth certificate...

I see you have a reading comprehension problem. You may want to try reading the article again.

ROFL... Oh.... so you feel like you can just project a failure on the part of your opposition to adequately comprehend the issue; and that this somehow establishes that the opposition suffers inadequate comprehension skills...

Oh wouldn't it be nice for you if such were anywhere close to true... I mean, were the the case; THAT would really be such a strong argument...

This publicfecalphilia guy can't be for real

☭proletarian☭;2110717 said:
If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries.

Look, a black guy won-= just accept it and move on.

lol

Well let's see...

If you're saying that A (obama being born in Hawaii) was not caused by B (Hillary not exposing him)-- then you've admitted he was born in Hawaii and have just argued that his being born in Hawaii occurred independent of Hillary's actions.

:razz: :razz: :razz: Whuh?

We're not speaking in IF's Karl...

And while I appreciate your need to present yourself as somewhat more skilled than ya actually are... we're speaking ONLY of the incontestable FACT; which is sustained by the INCONTROVERTIBLE RECORD; wherein you fallaciously implied: That because Hillary did not expose Hussein as a Non-Citizen, that her failure to do so, proves that Hussein is a Citizen... Which I pointed out was a result of invalid, post-hoc reasoning.

Which you stated in the exchange cited above and repeated below, for your edification:

If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries. ... .

I should warn you sis; that this aspect of the debate is over; and your continuing to push it, will only add to you personal humiliation. But feel free to do so, if ya must. :eusa_pray:

Rest assured, that I'll be here for ya...​

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
We're not speaking in IF's

Oh, so you weren't posing 'if Obama was born in Hawaii', you were stating that he was, in fact, born in Hawaii.

Good to know you've come to your senses.

You've still yet to use post-hoc correctly, by the way

the debate is over;

Good to know you've come to your senses and moved past your sad racist xenophobia.

☭proletarian☭;2110834 said:
We're not speaking in IF's

Oh, so you weren't posing 'if Obama was born in Hawaii', you were stating that he was, in fact, born in Hawaii.

Good to know you've come to your senses.

You've still yet to use post-hoc correctly, by the way

the debate is over;

Good to know you've come to your senses and moved past your sad racist xenophobia.

No Karl... I've said nothing of the kind; and nothing that I HAVE SAID could be used, by any objective observer to draw such an inference...

But! There's good news here... That you've sought to dodge, obfuscate, dissemble and otherwise run from what I DID say; and build yourself this thatchy little pooch; AKA: A Straw Dog... OKA: A straw-man argument which just simply lacks the cogency necessary to rate a correlation to 'man'... demonstrates that your entire argument is thoroughly FALLACIOUS...

Meaning that you didn't feel comfortable engaging what I DID say; so you just built yourself an argument around that which ya felt more comfortable tryin' to beat... and frankly, who can blame ya?

Which only further establishes you as an obtuse little fool, Karl.

(See why I warned ya to move on? It only gets worse from here... But don't let me stop ya.)

ROFL... Oh.... so you feel like you can just project a failure on the part of your opposition to adequately comprehend the issue; and that this somehow establishes that the opposition suffers inadequate comprehension skills...

Oh wouldn't it be nice for you if such were anywhere close to true... I mean, were the the case; THAT would really be such a strong argument...

You state that Hawii is considering a law to 'legally ignore Requests for informtion'. That's not what their law proposes. It proposes to 'legally ignore' people who keep requesting the same information over and over after they have already been given a response. That's the part you don't seem to get. They will continue to respond to any initial request for information; but you birthers have just exhausted their patience.

☭proletarian☭;2110717 said:
lol

Well let's see...

It's gotta be 'Dude' posting under another name. That is one of his favorite things to post and screw up.

not that i agree with PI, but he is right

"If Obama weren't a citizen, Hillary would have exposed him during the primaries."

that statement by prole is post hoc fallacy, how you can't see that is beyond belief

You state that Hawii is considering a law to 'legally ignore Requests for informtion'. That's not what their law proposes. It proposes to 'legally ignore' people who keep requesting the same information over and over after they have already been given a response.

Does it? And may I just add, that this is a wonderful demonstration of a drawn distinction, which only lacks a difference...

But hey... you're entitled to lose through whatever specious trap ya set for yourself... And who am I to deny you what ya have comin'?

Now with regard to your rather emphatic assertion... You're reacting to an implication inherent in the OPs source citation... But there's nothing in the cited article, which specifically states anything which sums to your conclusion...

It simply refers to the vaguery of 'birthers' as a group... and further implies to the repeated requests 'the group...'; But it doesn't say anything about any 'repeating offenders who won't take no for an answer...'

As close as the article gets to specifics is as follows:

"Sometimes we may be dealing with a cohort of people who believe lack of evidence is evidence of a conspiracy," said Lorrin Kim, chief of the Hawaii Department of Health's Office of Planning, Policy and Program Development."

And FTR: "Cohort" is defined as 'a group of people ...' whom she further qualifies that such is something which they're sometimes dealing with.

Now you've made an assertion of fact here sis...

"That's not what their law proposes. It proposes to 'legally ignore' people who keep requesting the same information over and over after they have already been given a response."

So the question now becomes, are you stating that you've evidence beyond the sourced article which specifically and conclusively demonstrates that Hawaii's debating only ignoring the specific individuals who've submitted RFIs and been informed that such is not available...

Now in fact; we both know that ya don't... so this will be pretty much the last cogent thing you can add to this facet of the debate; where you continue along this tact, you'll simply be advancing unsustainable conjecture; further adding to the heaping dose of humiliation, to which you've already been subjected.

Now AGAIN... I'll point out that the ONLY reason that this issue remains on the table and the ONLY reason that Hawaii is getting those RIDICULOUS number of inquiries... why we're talking 10-20 WHOLE REQUESTS a MONTH!

Is because, The Brown Clown REFUSES TO PRODUCE HIS BIRTH CERT...

I've not advanced a WORD which can be used to so much as SUGGEST that I've made ANY claims to know where Hussein was born...

I don't care where he was born... All I care about is that he show that he is a Natural Born citizen of the US... which to date; he has not.

And the moment he does... I'm good with that. But ya can't sit there and pretend her has... when in FACT and in truth... all he's produced is innuenda and circumstantial evidence which is designed to lead one to believe he is a natural born citizen.

I'm more interested in something closer to an official record, which speaks to the time, date place, attending physician or mid-wife... and witnesses.

None of which are presently on the table... All we know for SURE is that the Hospital which he CLAIMED to have been born in his book... is definitely NOT where he was born. And that the "Certification of Live Birth" not only DOES NOT PROVE THAT HE WAS BORN IN THE HAWAII... but that doesn't even PROVE THAT HE WAS NATURALLY BORN TO THE WOMAN OTHERWISE KNOWN AS HIS MOTHER.

I'm not saying that he wasn't born t0 his mother... I'm just sayin' that what he has produced thus far, DOES NOT prove it... as was demonstrated by the citation of the relevant Hawaiin Legal Code; and he can do so at ANY time and take the issue off the table.

So I'm lead to conclude that there is one of two things goin' on...

First; and I expect most likely; he wants the issue on the table... leaving the responsibility for such HIS and HIS ALONE...

Or second; he can't produce a Birth Cert which proves he is a natural born citizen of the US... and all of the circumstantial evidence that's come forward and the professions of Hawaii's Officials; are walking a very tedious semantical line... based upon a spurious rationalization.

So we can make this thread as long as ya like kids... but until you produce an actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE... you're gonna continue to lose this debate.

Forum List

Back