Hawaii..the seedy side

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
My son and his Army buddies took on a tour of the seedy side of Hawaii, that was interesting.

Honolulu sure changes a lot after sunset... dang.. it's down right dangerous for the uninformed..

Thats when the white gangs come out?

Well.. I don't know about white gangs but the bums, prostitutes, drug dealers, she/he Hawaiians and drunks sure make an appearance..

My son and his Army buddies took on a tour of the seedy side of Hawaii, that was interesting.

Honolulu sure changes a lot after sunset... dang.. it's down right dangerous for the uninformed..

You mean uniformed?

Well that also.. Hawaiians generally don't appreciate the military... eh.. liberals..

You mean uniformed?

Well that also.. Hawaiians generally don't appreciate the military... eh.. liberals..

I had a great time in Hawaii when I was in the military. I did find that whites are not likes by a lot of Hawaiians. We tried getting up clubs with some of the white guys from our command and had Hawaiians tell us to come back without the whites. Waikiki is nothing but a more expensive LA.

You mean uniformed?

But all the camp followers that hearken originally from Cambodia, the Phillipines and other like locales sure appreciate them....

Stay away from the hookers.... most of them are men in drag.

Sounds the same way it was in the 70s. States that live on tourism keep bad news quiet---like bodies turning up in sugar cane fields.

Forum List

Back