Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

Obama_Exposer

May 11, 2012
Earlier this evening it has been learned that Arizona's Secretary of State Ken Bennett asked Hawaii's Dept Of Health 8 weeks ago to get him Obama's birth documents in order to verify he is a natural born Citizen before going on the ballot this fall. Hawaii has not responded at all. He asked if they had a certified copy of his certificate of live birth on file. They won't respond. This scenario is fixing to get interesting. I mean, we have a legitiment Secretary of the State of Arizona asking for a simple task to be done by the Hawaiian Dept of Health and they don't reply. This is troubling, especially after what was discovered and released yesterday from Breitbarts team showing that in 1991 Obama presented himself as Kenyan Born shopping for a publisher for his autobiography.What do you think the reason Hawaii is stonewalling? According to Hawaii Dept of Health Statute HRS 338-18, the Arizona Sec if State has the right to the documents. See here:

g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

Ariz. Sec. of State Wants to See Proof of Obama’s Citizenship - ABC News

In a radio interview today, Bennett said he is just doing his job of making sure “that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking.” He says he has been trying for eight weeks to get documents from Hawaii.

Earlier this evening it has been learned that Arizona's Secretary of State Ken Bennett asked Hawaii's Dept Of Health 8 weeks ago to get him Obama's birth documents in order to verify he is a natural born Citizen before going on the ballot this fall. Hawaii has not responded at all. He asked if they had a certified copy of his certificate of live birth on file. They won't respond. This scenario is fixing to get interesting. I mean, we have a legitiment Secretary of the State of Arizona asking for a simple task to be done by the Hawaiian Dept of Health and they don't reply. This is troubling, especially after what was discovered and released yesterday from Breitbarts team showing that in 1991 Obama presented himself as Kenyan Born shopping for a publisher for his autobiography.What do you think the reason Hawaii is stonewalling? According to Hawaii Dept of Health Statute HRS 338-18, the Arizona Sec if State has the right to the documents. See here:

g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

In a radio interview today, Bennett said he is just doing his job of making sure “that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking.” He says he has been trying for eight weeks to get documents from Hawaii.

Your link is dead. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Your link is dead. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh good. So the birfers asked, and he followed their lead.

Asshat.

In a statement just released, Bennett says:

“First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of a certified copy. We’re merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president’s birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.”

Matt Roberts, Bennett’s spokesman, said in an email that Bennett had not asked for Romney’s Michigan birth certificate because “This was simply in response to some constituents asking us to ask Hawaii,” he said.

OK. We got proof now!

Globe7-21.jpg

Asshat.

“First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of a certified copy. We’re merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president’s birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.”

Matt Roberts, Bennett’s spokesman, said in an email that Bennett had not asked for Romney’s Michigan birth certificate because “This was simply in response to some constituents asking us to ask Hawaii,” he said.

I wonder if he'll post the news of Obama getting on the ballot.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????:eek:

It seems the AZ Governor doesn't agree.

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.
First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther' - KCTV 5

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.
First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

Correct me if I am wrong doesn't Hawaii deny everybody but the person on the certificate access to their birth record documents? And didn't the New Hawaii Governor state he wasn't allowed access last year after he made the comment that he would show obama's has a BC?

Now how did she get access to the BC?

It's difficult to accept Burnett's assertion that he is "not a birther" on its face. What is meant by the term "birther" if not someone who does not accept the available evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii?

Even putting aside this disingenuity, Burnett seems to be a bald-faced liar. The Hawaii provision he cites (http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0018.htm) lists twelve categories of person entitled to the record:

(1) The registrant;

(2) The spouse of the registrant;

(3) A parent of the registrant;

(4) A descendant of the registrant;

(5) A person having a common ancestor with the registrant;

(6) A legal guardian of the registrant;

(7) A person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant;

(8) A personal representative of the registrant's estate;

(9) A person whose right to inspect or obtain a certified copy of the record is established by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;

(10) Adoptive parents who have filed a petition for adoption and who need to determine the death of one or more of the prospective adopted child's natural or legal parents;

(11) A person who needs to determine the marital status of a former spouse in order to determine the payment of alimony;

(12) A person who needs to determine the death of a nonrelated co-owner of property purchased under a joint tenancy agreement; and

(13) A person who needs a death certificate for the determination of payments under a credit insurance policy.

Now I'm not a lawyer, but unless "partisan opponent who holds elective office in a state where the registrant is running for President" falls into one of those categories, I believe Hawaii is not allowed, much less required, to respond to Burnett's request.

That IS odd. I mean, they already published the damn thing, right? That's what they told us. So why don't they just send it to him? I believe they ARE required by law to respond to his request.

Good Lord, I hope Arizona's not going to have to sue Hawai'i, or something.

I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

Correct me if I am wrong doesn't Hawaii deny everybody but the person on the certificate access to their birth record documents? And didn't the New Hawaii Governor state he wasn't allowed access last year after he made the comment that he would show obama's has a BC?

Now how did she get access to the BC?

Because laws are without merit in the eyes of Republican politicians.

"Linda Lingle (born Linda Cutter; June 4, 1953) is a candidate for the United States Senate vying for an open seat vacated by retiring U.S. Senator Daniel Akaka.[2][3] She was the sixth Governor of Hawaii. Lingle holds a number of distinctions: first Republican elected governor of Hawaii since the departure of William F. Quinn in 1962, first county mayor elected governor of Hawaii, first female governor of Hawaii, first Jewish governor of Hawaii; the first governor of Hawaii not to have any children; she has been married and divorced twice."

Linda Lingle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She thought she could get some dirt and help her fellow Republicans so she peeked and didn't want the backlash if she lied.

Asshat.

I'm not aware of the place in the Arizona Secretary of State's job description where he's allowed to decide which constituents are worthy of petitioning his office, and which ones aren't.

If the former governor said she saw the birth certificate then Hawaii privacy statutes were broken. She didn't have a tangible interest. Obama himself allegedly had to get a waiver from the new director of health Loretta Fuddy to release it to him. The certificate might have been valid but what was on it?

That IS odd. I mean, they already published the damn thing, right? That's what they told us. So why don't they just send it to him? I believe they ARE required by law to respond to his request.

Good Lord, I hope Arizona's not going to have to sue Hawai'i, or something.

How do you reconcile your belief that Hawaii is required to respond to Burnett's request with the language I cited above?

You are wrong to say that Hawaii published Obama's birth certificate: Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The White House published Obama's long-form birth certificate. So far as I know Hawaii never made it public, they only released it to Obama's lawyer. Hawaii (and presumably most other states) have strict laws about releasing records, and presumably they aren't affected by whether the record has already been posted on the internet. I reiterate my belief that Hawaii cannot legally comply with Burnett's request.

I would suspect that Arizona can pass laws regarding elections for state offices, but probably not for federal offices because of the supremacy clause, and the full faith and credit clause. If Arizona wants a copy she should go to the courts, and I wonder if the Court would even take the case?

Where does it say she disagrees? I didn't notice her saying a single word about the Secretary of State's actions.

Forum List

Back