Having more allies may decrease a country's power

Was it more expensive than a few million deaths?
Whose deaths?
Those that died in the last two world wars of Europe.

Non sequitur. This is not 1941.
Understand that Liberals would rather feed those living outside the US than the poor in the US.
What poor? According to the GOP there is no poor and welfare needs to be cut, you know, that program that feeds Americas poor?
I deal with reality, not ideological rhetoric.

Was it more expensive than a few million deaths?
Whose deaths?

No, but it could be, just be glad it isn't.

No it couldn't. The current circumstances have no connection to those in 1941.
I see..

Whose deaths?

No, but it could be, just be glad it isn't.

No it couldn't. The current circumstances have no connection to those in 1941.
I see..
NATO members simply don't want to spend their own taxes on defense.

and hilary wanted to doa reset with Russia and 'mrobama'was going to be more flexible with the Russians after his last election . Russia makes sense as an ally .

Just a bunch of putin licking commies is what it looks like to me..... :rolleyes:

:D

Last edited:
Russians are good people , Russians are Orthodox Christians , Russians have good food Guns and Ural Motorcycles . Soviet Russians helped the USA beat the 'nazis' 70 - 80 years ago . 'hilary wanted to do a reset with the Russians . 'mrobama' wanted to or did get more flexible with Vladimir Putin after his last election . 'gwb' could see Putins soul or something through Putins eyes . Reagan trusted the Russians after he verified their actions . Russians have a fully functional nuke armed military . It only makes sense to DEAL with the Russians on a basis of Trust but Verify 'Care4all' .

and just saw John Bolton shaking hands with Putin and then sitting down at a table with a buncha Russians over in Russia . Something is afoot as Bolton gets the Putin ready for the big dog TRUMP . I hear that there is going to be a meeting between The TRUMP and Putin .

and just saw John Bolton shaking hands with Putin and then sitting down at a table with a buncha Russians over in Russia . Something is afoot as Bolton gets the Putin ready for the big dog TRUMP . I hear that there is going to be a meeting between The TRUMP and Putin .
Good move.

Forum List

Back