Having issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bond27

Feb 24, 2016
Having issues all day today, the forum is very slow for me when I'm logged in. When logged out, it works pretty fast. When I log in, I'm led to a default page, the rules/guidelines page. Not sure why this is a case, it's very difficult to even get one post in as it won't load. Is this due to high traffic today or am I the only one dealing with this?

The forum is sometimes slow. Please don't characterize that as you're "having issues".

Having issues all day today, the forum is very slow for me when I'm logged in. When logged out, it works pretty fast. When I log in, I'm led to a default page, the rules/guidelines page. Not sure why this is a case, it's very difficult to even get one post in as it won't load. Is this due to high traffic today or am I the only one dealing with this?
get an add blocker

usmb has adds at the bottom and sometimes running commercials, the add blocker will clear it up

I did have some issues late tonight. I closed it for about 10 minutes or so, and since then it has been fine.

It's still the same, when I'm logged out the site works very fast and normal as usual. When I log in, I'm immediately directed to 'rules/guidelines' page. Or when I submit a post. This moderator @flatcannen restricted my account.

cereal_killer

Can you fix this?

It's still the same, when I'm logged out the site works very fast and normal as usual. When I log in, I'm immediately directed to 'rules/guidelines' page. Or when I submit a post. This moderator @flatcannen restricted my account.

cereal_killer

Can you fix this?
Unfortunately no, you're a discouraged user at this time (too many infractions)

~THREAD CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back