Having a problem posting from my iPhone.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Help the tech retard:

Every time I try to post to this message board from my iPhone I get interrupted by a (probably fake) pop up from Amazon that says I'm a winner. I can't close it, I can't go back, I have to close the app, reopen it, and log in again. Unfortunately, after a few seconds it pops up again. What is going on and how can I stop it?

NOT sent from my iPhone.

Help the tech retard:

Every time I try to post to this message board from my iPhone I get interrupted by a (probably fake) pop up from Amazon that says I'm a winner. I can't close it, I can't go back, I have to close the app, reopen it, and log in again. Unfortunately, after a few seconds it pops up again. What is going on and how can I stop it?

NOT sent from my iPhone.

Yes, I was getting the same thing yesterday. There is nothing you can do about it. It has to be fixed on the site’s server-side

Help the tech retard:

NOT sent from my iPhone.

Yes, I was getting the same thing yesterday. There is nothing you can do about it. It has to be fixed on the site’s server-side

Thanks.

Help the tech retard:

NOT sent from my iPhone.
I keep getting the same thing

Only on USMB...... no other sites

Help the tech retard:

NOT sent from my iPhone.
I keep getting the same thing

Only on USMB...... no other sites

And again this morning.

Help the tech retard:

NOT sent from my iPhone.
Try installing Weblock from the App Store... worked for me.

I don't know much about my ''smartphone'' ...I have to ask the kids for help

Also, has anyone else had to sign in every time you open the page, even though you check “keep me logged in “
Try...

Go to Settings —> Safari and turn off, Block All Cookies.

If that was turned on and you turn it off, it should save your logon credentials so you can log on again automatically if you also check, keep me logged in....

.... but then any website you go to can create cookies on your phone.

Also, if you clear your history, you will also lose you saved credentials and will have to log back in manually.

Try...Go to Settings —> Safari and turn off, Block All Cookies.

If that was turned on and you turn it off, it should save your logon credentials so you can log on again automatically if you also check, keep me logged in....
. but then any website you go to can create cookies on your phone.

Also, if you clear your history, you will also lose you saved credentials and will have to log back in manually.
Your bigger problem is you're still hoodwinked by Hillary and her 2016 campaign liars who tried to say Trump was mocking a person's disability. That lie was exposed and clearly refuted, more than a year ago.

I guess they didn't report that on CNN/MSNBC, huh ? Didn't want to expose their own fake news.:rolleyes:

Another example of liberals being the most information-deprived people in America.

Try...Go to Settings —> Safari and turn off, Block All Cookies.

. but then any website you go to can create cookies on your phone.

Your bigger problem is you're still hoodwinked by Hillary and her 2016 campaign liars who tried to say Trump was mocking a person's disability. That lie was exposed and clearly refuted, more than a year ago.

I guess they didn't report that on CNN/MSNBC, huh ? Didn't want to expose their own fake news.:rolleyes:

Another example of liberals being the most information-deprived people in America.
Fuck off, ya idiot.

final_5aa8c63dab40ae00141d25e3.png

Forum List

Back