Haven't Been this Excited about Politics Since 1995

SwingVoter

VIP Member
Aug 30, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
...when the government shut down, and peace, prosperity, and a balanced budget followed

even if Brown loses, his campaign has encouraged me to get more involved in trying to reinstate the fiscal discipline we lost under Bush and the first year of Obama

...when the government shut down, and peace, prosperity, and a balanced budget followed

even if Brown loses, his campaign has encouraged me to get more involved in trying to reinstate the fiscal discipline we lost under Bush and the first year of Obama

Amen to that!!!

Yea there are some pretty incredible things going on up there in Massachusetts especially. A prominent life-long Democratic Mayor has just endorsed the Republican Scott Brown. Pretty wild stuff. Is there a Tea Party II going on up there or what? Hmm?

I haven't been this excited since the windstorm blew over the shithouse while I was in there reading the Sunday comics back in 1955.

How come it took two weeks for the president to say anything on the christmas day bombing yet it took three minutes for him to respond to Haiti?

I am not attacking the president for helping Haiti because he should help haiti but why not a similar response with the christmas day bombing? Couldn't his people and himself stop vacationing and make a statement? He doesn't mind putting 100% of his efforts into the Mass. election yet doesn't seem to show the same energy for defending this country.

I'm beginning to wonder if this guy really cares.

How come it took two weeks for the president to say anything on the christmas day bombing yet it took three minutes for him to respond to Haiti?

I am not attacking the president for helping Haiti because he should help haiti but why not a similar response with the christmas day bombing? Couldn't his people and himself stop vacationing and make a statement? He doesn't mind putting 100% of his efforts into the Mass. election yet doesn't seem to show the same energy for defending this country.

I'm beginning to wonder if this guy really cares.

i'm beginning to wonder if you're sentient.

Reagan was no fiscal hero dudes

Who said anything about Reagan?

Truthmatters. Her point? None. Her reason for mentioning Reagan? God only knows. The fodder from her post? Priceless.

It's nearly always like that with her. She's the one poster that makes me wonder, "Did she read that wrong?" or "Is she really that confused?" Then I wake up and realize her whole point is to derail threads and send everyone on wild fact chases.

Sorry for going OT.

Forum List

Back