Have your Local Bush Haters Moved on to the Jews yet?...

eh... the far right and far left all hate jews.

nothing new.

True that. But by that we mean really out of line weirdos on both sides.

But what is worrysome is on the left is it not the zanies. It is the ones who otherwise seem rational.

nothing new.

I've never met a person on the right who hates jews and in your words I'm "far right of atilla the hun." so that leaves you to explain the far left.

Rush Limbaugh Tells Jews to Get Over the Holocaust

On his radio show today, Rush Limbaugh defended Germany for the Holocaust

Rush did no such thing. He did not say "get over it." He was commenting on 0bama's remarks at Buchenwald, which were directly insulting to Germany, and the praise of Islamicsm around the world which preaches ideas even the Nazis would find revolting which 0bama did yesterday. He was going on about how it is dishonest to slam Germans today for the actions and rhetoric of their grandfathers, while praising folks for the exact same rhetoric today.

nothing new.

I've never met a person on the right who hates jews and in your words I'm "far right of atilla the hun." so that leaves you to explain the far left.

Where? I listened to it - there is no defense of "Germany for the Holocaust".... there is, for damned sure, criticism of Obama for praising Islam and slamming Germany for its history. But, as per usual, your enthusiasm to find something to be outraged about has taken precedence over any semblence of rational thought. Shame on you - again.

Where? I listened to it - there is no defense of "Germany for the Holocaust".... there is, for damned sure, criticism of Obama for praising Islam and slamming Germany for its history. But, as per usual, your enthusiasm to find something to be outraged about has taken precedence over any semblence of rational thought. Shame on you - again.

rdean is the Definition of Agitating Internet Troll...

Don't Feed him... I'm Trying to do the same. ;)

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back