Have You Written?

Have You Written?

• Who cares They won't listen anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
To your Senators? I have. I see absolutely no reason why the seniors in Fla should get to keep their medicare advantage while all the other seniors in all the other states lose theirs. So if you disagree with what your senator has done have your written?

Last edited:
I used to write and call them, but since whey were major water carriers for Bush I gave up.
Hope to replace the baseball dummy with someone else this next year.

To your Senators? I have. I see absolutely no reason why the seniors in Fla should get to keep their medicare advantage while all the other seniors in all the other states lose theirs. So if you disagree with what your senator has done have your written?

I live in Florida and I agree with you.

I don't want to pay for the Medicaid recipients in Nebraska either.

I don't wirte. I call. I have been calling since this healthcare clusterfuck started. My sister as well. Beleive me. THey are sick to death of me.

I've written, and I have called my Senators, and my Congressman.
Jim Risch, and Mike Crapo are 2 republicans, and Walt Minnick, my congressman who is a Blue Dog democrat. Minnick seems to be fiscally conservative, because my state is pretty conservative. Having said that...I feel he wouldn't be able to weather the storm from Pelosi if it came down to his vote.

I talk to Sen. Kyl's office quite often as well as Sen. McCains however there is not much they can do other than complain. I do find it somewhat upsetting that on the Medicare side that Fl. Seniors are excempt from any Medicare Advantage cuts while Arizona Seniors are not. The last time I checked all of Americans pay Federal taxes to the same Govt. One other thing that is very upsetting is that my state is facing a budget crisis of epic proportions left over by our previous Gov. who is now everyones homeland security director. The school district I live in laid off 500 teachers at the beginning of the year and has cut back fire, police, etc. and now we are asked as Arizonan's to fund forever Medicaid in Nebraska while our citizens are forced to cut back in order to pay for it. So of course I have talked to those who represent me.

I don't wirte. I call. I have been calling since this healthcare clusterfuck started. My sister as well. Beleive me. THey are sick to death of me.

I'm going to call Sen. Lemieux and tell him how honorable he is! Nelson got my message. I don't want a canned response from him either.

I have written to mine.

I also write to other senators like Olympia Snow. She actually listened and didn't vote for the health bill!!!!

Probably wasn't my letter that made her change her vote but still its what I asked of her and she did it ;).

I don't write letters.

I only ever get really involved in local politics, in which I don't bother writing letters, I'm usually on someone's staff at the time, and can just tell them myself.

I'm going to call Sen. Lemieux and tell him how honorable he is! Nelson got my message. I don't want a canned response from him either.

I have Schumer and Gillibrand; I wonder what their response would be?

:eusa_whistle:

Probably very polite, but non-committal, and would have no result in the end. I've spoken to Schumer about this bill, and he's going to vote for it. And Gillibrand will do whatever he does.

Probably very polite, but non-committal, and would have no result in the end. I've spoken to Schumer about this bill, and he's going to vote for it. And Gillibrand will do whatever he does.

I'm sure they be polite- non-committal unless I supported the bill
Schumer- I can't stand his voice anyway and Gillibrand is female

Hitler was a community organizer

I screamed at my Senators early on about a number of issues. Neither of my Senators voted for the Healthcare bill. Nebraska's governor is pissed off at Sen. Nelson's actions and told him to give it back. He says people of Nebraska are up in arms over it, too. It seems like some states are getting their AGs in gear to oppose this mess on a number of grounds. "Clusterfuck" is a good word.

They tune out the rightwing noise machine because they know they're all trained seals who bark whenever their cult leaders command them to, but hey,

have fun.:lol:

I screamed at my Senators early on about a number of issues. Neither of my Senators voted for the Healthcare bill. Nebraska's governor is pissed off at Sen. Nelson's actions and told him to give it back. He says people of Nebraska are up in arms over it, too. It seems like some states are getting their AGs in gear to oppose this mess on a number of grounds. "Clusterfuck" is a good word.

Damned straight it is. Nothing says it better.

Forum List

Back