Have you voted yet ?

Early voting among USMB menmbers midterm 2010.

• I still plan on voting early/absentee.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not voting this election.

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Early voting closes in many states at close-of-business today.

Gallup reports:

My question is:

Are political aficionados like us MORE or LESS likely to vote early?

In Oregon we vote by mail. Because this is a dark blue state, I wait until just days before an election to mail my ballot. I feel this decreases the chance of it being altered or tossed by unscrupulous people who might open and read it. I mailed it yesterday.

Oregon: The Alabama of the Northwest.

Alabama is a red state. It's also where most of our rockett scientist work. There's so many it's called "Rockett city".

In Oregon we vote by mail. Because this is a dark blue state, I wait until just days before an election to mail my ballot. I feel this decreases the chance of it being altered or tossed by unscrupulous people who might open and read it. I mailed it yesterday.

Oregon: The Alabama of the Northwest.

Alabama is a red state. It's also where most of our rockett scientist work. There's so many it's called "Rockett city".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frd53vbCHLg[/ame]

Oregon does Vote by Mail.

I usually return the ballot the same day I get it. Which was last Saturday.

In theory, they aren't supposed to open the envelopes with the ballots in them till next tuesday, and they have to do so under double custody. But they have our names on the outside envelopes along with the voter id. If they seriously wanted to be naughty they could do so easily.

And they have manipulated the system a few times. The first time we did vote by mail was 2000. And Multnomah County left the door open for people to bring in ballots till 11:30... Which I think changed the results of a few races.

Last edited:
Fuck off.:cuckoo:

Ozmar is working hard to take over where conjob left off.:lol:

You're trying hard to be funny. You must be all red in the face, like being on the toilet and constipated.. so close, yet so far...:eusa_shhh:

I'll loan you this emoticon Ozmar:

smiley-faces-86.gif

Mrs SFC has already voted absentee. She prefers asking me about some of the issues and making sure she understands them right. We do not always agree on them. I on the other hand enjoy going to the polls, since i never could all those years in the military. I stop and chat with the people outside (from both sides) and usually have a cup of coffee with the poll workers...

This year I have an American Legion Executive meeting Tuesday morning, In the room right next to the room they set the machines up in..... 2 Birds with one stone.....

Forum List

Back