• Yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • I'd rather not say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From me, the other day:
My experience on message boards is such that people like to make vague innuendoes about Stormfront, but I've never- as in NOT EVER- seen anyone quote anything *specific* that they criticize- even when asked. Repeatedly.

So, for those of you who agree with AOL's policy of not even allowing anyone to go to Stormfront.com, please tell me why, *SPECIFICALLY*, with links.
-----------------
STILL NOTHING!
Can't anybody prove why "Stormfront" is so terrible?

Stormfront actively promotes spamming sites with racist and hateful comments that are often banned by the code of contact for those sites.

This is completely false. There is no "spamming" or "phishing" by Stormfront. If anything, SF is the site frequently under denial-of-service type attacks.

But hey, who cares, right? If you're "racist", 1) nobody need bother telling the truth about you and 2) it's OK to attack your site with dos.

Probably about the most interesting thing i have seen about stormfront is they declared a summit for racists in one of the local restaurants, and a bunch of white people who were disgusted by their racism came in and beat the fuck out everyone there. The assailants were arrested, and of course were wrong in assaulting the stormfront assholes who were only eating, but it is a good example of what happens when you dedicate your life to stirring up a race war and are a bunch of pussies.

That wasn't actually SF, dumbshit. But again, when attacking "racists", facts are just a bother, eh?

In any event, I'm glad to see take pleasure in physically violent attacks on those whose OPINIONS YOU DISAGREE WITH.

Hey, today, "white separatists" are the homosexuals of the 1950's. They're all over the place but risk firing, imprisonment, etc. for "coming out." And hey, 60 years later, it ain't no thang!

Forum List

Back