Do You Visit Stormfront?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • I'd rather not say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I posted a pic of John McCain pandering to Jews by wearing a Yamaka and praying a Jewish prayer at the West Wall. Someone accused me of getting the pic from Strormfront,which I did not,so I went there just to look for the pic but couldn't find. But no I do not visit Stormfront.

So, respecting a religion is 'pandering'? Cool. How about your president stops pandering to Muslims. Hack.

If you see Obama praying toward Mecca then come talk to me.

You really do suffer from 'stupid person' complex, huh?

As the question is stated in the present simple, I must say no.

Sites such as these serve to tell us just how far into the darkness people can go. We should be aware of it. If we are horrified, that is a good reaction. To be innocent of the presence of such people and thinking could be dangerous.

Sites such as these serve to tell us just how far into the darkness people can go. We should be aware of it. If we are horrified, that is a good reaction. To be innocent of the presence of such people and thinking could be dangerous.

Rather like Democratic Underground.... I read that when I want a good laugh at how fucking paranoid the left are. :lol::lol: Damn, there are some seriously deluded freaks there... some of them also post here. :lol:

I have visited Stormfront many times.

They have many interesting threads on subjects that the main stream media won't touch.

Most of the members seem to be very intelligent and well rounded in a vast number of areas.

I really like their discussions about military and geopolitical issues.

Rather like Democratic Underground.... I read that when I want a good laugh at how fucking paranoid the left are. :lol::lol: Damn, there are some seriously deluded freaks there... some of them also post here. :lol:

I just learned something; didn't know about 'D.U.'

Ideally, not to mention from a multicultural angle, visiting Stormfront is no different from browsing or commenting on BlackNet, Chabad Talk and Hispanic or Asian interest forums.

yes, there are double standards concerning race in our country.

Prolly yours too.

If I would openly post to stormfront and someone found out I could lose my job.

You should lose your job for saying "prolly" too. It's "probably."

Just tweekin' ya man, don't go ballistic.

I've been to Stormfront because someone here accused me of posting there. I didn't see what the big deal was. I thought much of it was pretty tame. Much of what is said on this board is every bit as controversial as there, and no I don't have an account there. One board to post on is enough for me.

Last edited:
I have visited Stormfront many times.

They have many interesting threads on subjects that the main stream media won't touch.

Most of the members seem to be very intelligent and well rounded in a vast number of areas.

I really like their discussions about military and geopolitical issues.

Agreed. Despite the biased coverage the site gets, its users do come across as very informed and well-read. They also seem capable of keeping threads focused on the OP's topic, which is something of a rarity on other forums.

Ideally, not to mention from a multicultural angle, visiting Stormfront is no different from browsing or commenting on BlackNet, Chabad Talk and Hispanic or Asian interest forums.

yes, there are double standards concerning race in our country.

Prolly yours too.

If I would openly post to stormfront and someone found out I could lose my job.

You should lose your job for saying "prolly" too. It's "probably."

Just tweekin' ya man, don't go ballistic.

I've been to Stormfront because someone here accused me of posting there. I didn't see what the big deal was. I thought much of it was pretty tame. Much of what is said on this board is every bit as controversial as there, and no I don't have an account there. One board to post on is enough for me.

Agreed. I'm just rather curious as to why forums that are focused on the interests of other racial groups' interests aren't treated with the same contempt by government and the media. Stormfront in blocked by several countries, yet the likes of BlackNet, Chabad Talk etc. all host controversial topics and racially disparaging comments and views, yet escape vilification or censor. The only possible conclusion is that the powers-that-be fear disgruntled whites more than anyone else, and will go to great lengths to stifle voices of dissent they're worried may encourage some into action.

Last edited:
I don't visit the site, but I have been there once before because I was curious. I am disgusted that there are still so many racists in this world.

I have heard it mentioned here a few times over my years..... but have never been to the site.

Forum List

Back