have you thought this through?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
There is currently a movement yo get white nationalists and other of the alt right fired from their employment.

While I understand the sentiment, is this the most prudent course of action?

With them working they have activities to go to that is not related to their hate. By getting them fired you give them more free time, you make them more angry and reinforce their victimhood.

Most importantly through, you make it so they American taxpayers support them.

Do you really want to be working to give white supremacists support in their racist activities?

There is currently a movement yo get white nationalists and other of the alt right fired from their employment.

With them working they have activities to go to that is not related to their hate. By getting them fired you give them more free time, you make them more angry and reinforce their victimhood.

Do you really want to be working to give white supremacists support in their racist activities?
You're working from an incorrect assumption - that these people are trying to improve race relations.

At the end of the day, the individual business owners care about their bottom line and the perception of the type of business they run. Firing these people will only help their business even if it might be detrimental to society as whole as you've pointed out.

You're working from an incorrect assumption - that these people are trying to improve race relations.

Many people do

They should wear masks, so no one can tell them and Antifa apart.

At the end of the day, the individual business owners care about their bottom line and the perception of the type of business they run. Firing these people will only help their business even if it might be detrimental to society as whole as you've pointed out.

I certainly agree there. But I don't really like the idea of supporting them off the dole either

I certainly agree there. But I don't really like the idea of supporting them off the dole either

I don't either, but our system doesn't have a "Nazi-asshole" exemption in it.

This "movement" grossly exaggerates the extent of white nationalism while grossly underestimating the extent of equally extreme leftist groups.

The best way to put out a fire is to deny it oxygen. The media is hell bent on fanning the flames, instead. It is almost as if they are actually TRYING to start a race war by portraying utter fringe groups as being representing the attitudes of a large segment of the population.

This "movement" grossly exaggerates the extent of white nationalism while grossly underestimating the extent of equally extreme leftist groups. The best way to put out a fire is to deny it oxygen. The media is hell bent on fanning the flames, instead. It is almost as if they are actually TRYING to start a race war by portraying utter fringe groups as being representing the attitudes of a large segment of the population.
Yes. This stuff is a win-win for the media, both financially and politically.

It's getting very difficult to identify anyone who actually wants to improve race relations.

You forgot to mention they are also after anyone who does not publicly speak their virtues or does not come off as not racist enough to.

Forum List

Back