Have you taken the Obama Pledge yet?

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Taking the Obama Pledge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5dltmI]YouTube - Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment[/ame]

Middle School Teacher Suspended for 'Obama Frat' Spat

A middle school teacher in Missouri was suspended Monday for putting a video on YouTube of his students chanting lines from Barack Obama speeches and wearing military fatigues.

The video, called "Obama Youth -- Junior Fraternity Regiment," was posted by a YouTube user named "keepitwildtv" on Oct. 2. The school learned the video was on the Internet and took action against the teacher Monday morning.

Taking the Obama Pledge

YouTube - Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment

Middle School Teacher Suspended for 'Obama Frat' Spat

A middle school teacher in Missouri was suspended Monday for putting a video on YouTube of his students chanting lines from Barack Obama speeches and wearing military fatigues.

The video, called "Obama Youth -- Junior Fraternity Regiment," was posted by a YouTube user named "keepitwildtv" on Oct. 2. The school learned the video was on the Internet and took action against the teacher Monday morning.

Obama Youth sounds awfully familiar. Go back to the 1930s and learn from another change-group in Europe.

Then hate McCain too.

He's part of the evil. That's why we elect the lesser of two. And this year isn't any different than before. I hate McCain. I hate Obama. Put them together, i hate McCaObamain.

As for the last comment, people behind the Obama youth is what i'm referring to.

Last edited:
Someone posted this in the YouTube comments section:

Because of Obama I pay 87% taxes.

Because of Obama other countries think the USA is weak.

Because of Obama I'm poor.

Because of Obama I used to live in a powerful and respected country.

Because of Obama our enemies thought they could take advantage of us...

Because of Obama...they did.

:rofl:

Because of Bush I pay 87% taxes.

Because of Bush other countries think the USA is weak.

Because of Bush I'm poor.

Because of Bush I used to live in a powerful and respected country.

Because of Bush our enemies thought they could take advantage of us...

Because of Bush...they did.

Because of you I'm dumber

the Urban Community Leadership Academy, a charter school for students in fifth through ninth grades in Kansas City, Mo., said that the video was probably taken last May during the Junior Fraternity's morning meeting at the school.

She would not disclose the teacher's name. "At this time because of the legal action that we'll probably have to take against the teacher, I'm not going to give his name," McGautha said.

Your tax dollars at work, white people. You work. You fork over dollars to the authorities. The authorities spread them out to "youth uplift" projects which are essentially black paramilitary training for when Obama's president and your stupid white ass is hauled off to a concentration camp.

But don't worry.

You can always tell the camp guards that you aren't racist.

"Oh, please massa, don't hurt me! Look at my posts on USMB!"

I don't usually say this but Chris is right in this one. Now republicans are saying Obama is Bush? What kind of reverse stupid fucking logic is that? :cuckoo:

Only by law. It wasn't voluntary.

I never said whether it was voluntary or not. I just said he was a member. That's why I think people comparing this "Obama Youth" group to the Hitler Youth is :cuckoo:.

That'd be like me comparing the "Young Republicans" group to the Hitler Youth.

Did anybody catch that these kids are chanting "ALPHA OMEGA." Is this the name of their fraternity? As in the first and the last. As isn Revelations 22:13?

WOW

Did anybody catch that these kids are chanting "ALPHA OMEGA." Is this the name of their fraternity? As in the first and the last. As isn Revelations 22:13?

WOW

Johnny Cash When The Man Comes Around Lyrics

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers. One hundred million angels singin'. Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum. Voices callin', voices cryin'. Some are born an' some are dyin'. It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.

Oh noes! Johnny Cash said it too! Let's go get his dead body and hang it high for treason!!

Really Crimson? Building that mountain from nothing?

I don't usually say this but Chris is right in this one. Now republicans are saying Obama is Bush? What kind of reverse stupid fucking logic is that? :cuckoo:

I don't know what Republicans are saying. I just thought the post was funny. We'll see if it comes true.

I don't know what Republicans are saying. I just thought the post was funny. We'll see if it comes true.

It can't come true if it's already true through Bush.

That village idiot has destroyed our respect and standing with the world faster then he destroyed the middle class.

Thanks to him, a couple years from now kids will be reading in textbooks how such a thing like the middle class use to exist. :eusa_whistle:

It can't come true if it's already true through Bush.

That village idiot has destroyed our respect and standing with the world faster then he destroyed the middle class.

Thanks to him, a couple years from now kids will be reading in textbooks how such a thing like the middle class use to exist. :eusa_whistle:

And Obama voted for Bush's bail-out plan. It's only going to get worse unless conservatives take over Congress.

Forum List

Back