Have you started your Xmas shopping yet?

About 8 years ago my boyfriend (at the time) went shopping for me on Christmas Eve Day.

He got me:

2 rings, a necklace, 2 bottles of perfume, lotion, 5 sweaters, 2 pairs of pants and a travel bag.'

Man, could that boy shop! :D

it's a contest every year! between me and the hubby, and who wins in being the ''better giver''! I usually win! well the last decade i've been winning and giving him the better presents, but in all honesty, he usually beat me the first decade of marriage!

but there are a kazillion presents under the tree this year and for a week now he's been telling me that i am going to love my Christmas this year and that ''he will WIN this year and outdo me!!! I can't WAIT! I feel like a kid!!! I am trying to convince him to let us open some presents tonight and tomorrow....he says, NO WAY! (darn it!)

BUT i think i have a good chance of at least a tie! :) and yesterday i found a few more things that i know he wanted that should be here by tomorrow to add to the big whopper present i got him! :lol: can't let him out do me...I MUST be the WINNER!

it's a contest every year! between me and the hubby, and who wins in being the ''better giver''! I usually win! well the last decade i've been winning and giving him the better presents, but in all honesty, he usually beat me the first decade of marriage!

but there are a kazillion presents under the tree this year and for a week now he's been telling me that i am going to love my Christmas this year and that ''he will WIN this year and outdo me!!! I can't WAIT! I feel like a kid!!! I am trying to convince him to let us open some presents tonight and tomorrow....he says, NO WAY! (darn it!)

BUT i think i have a good chance of at least a tie! :) and yesterday i found a few more things that i know he wanted that should be here by tomorrow to add to the big whopper present i got him! :lol: can't let him out do me...I MUST be the WINNER!

Odd----I got a whopper for you this year too ! :lol:

Odd----I got a whopper for you this year too ! :lol:

oh really now? :lol::lol::lol: how about 'show and tell?'......hahahaha! NEVER MIND!!!! :eek:

;)

care

I'm waiting til after xmas to get the best sales.

Sorry kids.

I actually finished mine yesterday. And my santa suit came in Monday so if the sled will work and the Reindeer fly...

Care, that's a brilliant strategy for getting seriously good gifts. I shall make a note of this for future reference. Kudos to you!! I would rep you but I'm out!! :redface:

It's Christmas? Already? WTF?!

I'm with you. I'm one of those people who don't pay attention to dates, if someone didn't remind me I wouldn't know when my birthday was. It literally seems like yesterday it was Thanksgiving and all of a sudden it's Christmas Eve. I just got cards out yesterday and only to family.

Care, that's a brilliant strategy for getting seriously good gifts. I shall make a note of this for future reference. Kudos to you!! I would rep you but I'm out!! :redface:

did you guys see the obama thing about this....CG let me get you the u-tube

Forum List

Back