Have you signed a loyalty oath to Mitt Romney?

My only oath of loyalty is to the Constitution of the United States.

If it wasnt, I might be able to actually tolerate Obama.

Aren't delegates generally asked to pledge support in advance? Why is that supposed to be news? Personally - I think parties should get rid of delegates. Why should an elected official's vote in the process count more than thousands of people's of votes (let alone one person's vote)? And that's on both parties.

Not all delegates are pledged, in fact according to RNC rules none of them are. In MA they know that the delegates are Paul supporters and they are supposed to be bound to Romney but because the RNC rules trump the state rules they are not in fact bound. Unless they sign this pledge. Watch for legal battles galore this summer.

Oh and we live in a republic which means we elect representatives to vote in conventions. Those that get involved have more of a say than those that don't. Everyone has the right to get involved and have more of a say but most would rather not so they get what they get.
Thank you for responding to the factual story in the OP, instead of attacking the messenger, Ms. Maddow.

Some of the things Ron Paul has said scare me but he's a better option than more of the same. Romney and Obama are too similar for people to really care...

Paulbots aren't real republicans, they are like a cult subset of republicans.

Aww, you just say that because most of us have no plans to vote for the Progressive liberal you have running for the Republican party currently, Mitt. Sadly Mitt is failing in most the polls and that's odd seeing as it should actually be quite easy to beat Obama... Problem is Mitt supported Obamacare, and the stimulus, and TARP, and the NDAA... Sooo there is not really anything for Mitt to get his base excited about.

Well I take that back, Mitt could pick a great VP, that might get some people fired up because Mitt sure as hell can't.

Right about now many Republicans would be happier with Paul as the nominee... buyers remorse sux.

What’s it like knowing you have the closest policy passing politician alive today as Obama, running against Obama? Feel free to find another politician closer related by policy than Mitt, oh you can use Democrats too =D.

Keep trying to say mean widdle things to hurt meh feeling, lol...

Republican democracy at work. If you are likely not to vote for our guy we will do everything we can to make it so you cannot vote. It is sad when they even have to do that in their own party because the person the money wants is so reprehensible and dishonest people want to vote for a lying half dead racist instead. Republican democracy at work.

Forum List

Back