Have You Seen This in the Media?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Glenn-Beck2-e1440956828719.jpg

20,000 people gather and have a peaceful demonstration in Birmingham (and clean up their own trash afterward) and there's not a single word about it on CNN or the other alphabet stations. And I haven't even seen it on Fox!

Care to give reasons why?

Read the full story @ Glenn Beck & 20,000 Others Storm Birmingham, AL Proclaiming All Lives Matter | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

20,000 people gather and have a peaceful demonstration in Birmingham (and clean up their own trash afterward) and there's not a single word about it on CNN or the other alphabet stations. And I haven't even seen it on Fox!

Read the full story @ Glenn Beck & 20,000 Others Storm Birmingham, AL Proclaiming All Lives Matter | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Lots of stuff does not get reported in the news-----including murders. A big crowd of people took a long walk together
holding signs? so?

Lots of stuff does not get reported in the news-----including murders. A big crowd of people took a long walk together
holding signs? so?

If it'd been blacks, it would be reported in screaming headlines.

holding signs? so?

not too sure about that----nothing happened

I first thought it's LGBT march when saw the photo. Well, media just work as they're being said to.

holding signs? so?

It must be because it is those purportedly rabid Christians.

holding signs? so?
It only matters when they are black crying about nothing and tearing up others property.

If they would have had a half dozen FEMEN girls leading the march it would have made the news. Those girls know how to get attention and put their pictures in the news.

Forum List

Back