Have You Noticed

Not at 77. Been in your granddaughter's steroids again 'grandpa'? Or is this senility setting in. I've a back fat roll that'd take your ass out let alone a stray nose hair that'd put you back in a hoverround.

I was speaking of ingenuity and cleverness and I've already proven my point. By the way....I didn't know they would tolerate a threat of violence here.
"I can whup any arse I've seen at this site and take a break while I'm doing it."

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

I've already told you what I meant:

I was speaking of ingenuity and cleverness and I've already proven my point.

I can whup any arse I've seen at this site and take a break while I'm doing it.
Not at 77. Been in your granddaughter's steroids again 'grandpa'? Or is this senility setting in. I've a back fat roll that'd take your ass out let alone a stray nose hair that'd put you back in a hoverround.

I was speaking of ingenuity and cleverness and I've already proven my point. By the way....I didn't know they would tolerate a threat of violence here.

Oh, they take serious threats of violence very serious around here. But you? You're an internet poser, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag so no one cares.

Oh, they take serious threats of violence very serious around here. But you? You're an internet poser, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag so no one cares.

I see you have your crystal ball a rollin'

How are you on the ouija board

So, you didn't come up with a better 'persona' while this screen name was on ban, Joe? Gonna stick with the bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist bit?

You need some new material, Joe.

I'd ten times rather be a bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist than a foolish follower of a collection of fairy tales from the stone age. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

You hate yourself, don't you? Allow me to rephrase. You have no love for yourself. You lash out in hopes that others grasp at and will relate to your need for bitterness, ingorance and hatred, wishing someone would post similar feelings and beliefs. I've read enough of your cries for help to know that you blame everyone and everthing else for what you hate about your Life and yourself. You have little to no patience or understanding for those who think differently than you. For those who hold a belief in a Higher Power. Why? What are you afraid of?

I see you have your crystal ball a rollin'

How are you on the ouija board

Once again, (because you are so dim) it doesn't take a crystal ball or a ouija board to figure out you're a blowhard who would run away with your tail between your legs at the first hint of trouble.

So, you didn't come up with a better 'persona' while this screen name was on ban, Joe? Gonna stick with the bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist bit?

I'd ten times rather be a bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist than a foolish follower of a collection of fairy tales from the stone age. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

You hate yourself, don't you? Allow me to rephrase. You have no love for yourself. You lash out in hopes that others grasp at and will relate to your need for bitterness, ingorance and hatred, wishing someone would post similar feelings and beliefs. I've read enough of your cries for help to know that you blame everyone and everthing else for what you hate about your Life and yourself. You have little to no patience or understanding for those who think differently than you. For those who hold a belief in a Higher Power. Why? What are you afraid of?

Not a goddamed thing.....never have been.

"I can whup any arse I've seen at this site and take a break while I'm doing it."

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

I've already told you what I meant:

I was speaking of ingenuity and cleverness and I've already proven my point.
Oh yes... you've 'proven' your point.

You are a shrill little shrew who just had a:

big-fitz-albums-keetom-brigade-picture3651-fail128409353472315000.jpg

Butch up Sally Frillypants. Nobody owes you tough guy cred.

"If all those around you are losing their head while you are keeping yours, you've obviously not checked with your answering service." Hawkeye Pierce

You have insecurities and you are not true to yourself.

Or is it just that you're an ingorant, hate-mongering bitter old troll?

Latah!

He's afraid of the same thing all militant atheists are afraid of:

That he's wrong.

He's afraid of the same thing all militant atheists are afraid of:

That he's wrong.

Actually, Im fairly confident that he knows he's wrong. He's just afraid of being honest with himself. That might mean he has to be a decent person. And that would ruin his "I'm an ass" persona.

Cammmmpbell, I am curious, why did it take 60 years for you to realize that you were being duped by religion?

'cause ehhvidently ol grandma ain't too bright!

I've had three IQ tests during my lifetime. One during my senior year in high school, once as a candidate for OCS in the army and one time by the mensa organi ation in Knoxville, TN. Average score 129. For your information average is 100. Since in the entire world there are as many IQs below 100 as there are above I figure yours is about 90.

Cammmmpbell, I am curious, why did it take 60 years for you to realize that you were being duped by religion?

I've had three IQ tests during my lifetime. One during my senior year in high school, once as a candidate for OCS in the army and one time by the mensa organi ation in Knoxville, TN. Average score 129. For your information average is 100. Since in the entire world there are as many IQs below 100 as there are above I figure yours is about 90.
Did you know anyone can say anything on the internet?

Did you know anyone can say anything on the internet?

Yeah well I'm an old man and I never have lied about a goddamed thing. My comments are spread over at least twelve or fifteen forums, boards, discussion groups which began back in the spring of 1994 when I retired and bought my first desktop. The first board I ever posted at was "Rubbin's Racin" which I discovered while reading the "Charlotte Observer" online. I would not hesitate for a moment to have every post I ever made to be published right here, right now and one thing I'll guarantee....absolute uniformity. I was born September, 26 1934 on a west TN dirt farm and have a good memory...some have called it remarkable. I've lived one helluva' life and it makes no difference to me if I clock out tomorrow.....I'll still be telling it like it is.

The dangerous thing for people like you is you think anyone who had much of a life must be lying because you're measuring it against your own.

You flunked out of the Fiction Writing for Beginners course didn't you, Spammerfraud?

Forum List

Back