Have You Noticed

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

Have you noticed that this is all this twit yammers on about? My gosh but he's just as looney as the religious freaks. Only most of them are nice. This guy is just a angry cuss ain't he!:lol:

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!
Your head is flatter. Truth must really give you a head ache, your lieing again.

Bitter much?

Leftists have no cause to be condemning people for being brainwashed or naivete.

You remind me of the idiots in Santa Monica who would rather spoil Christmas for children than admit they are afraid.

Of the various Christmas sightseeing destinations offered a child in 1960s Los Angeles, the Santa Monica crèches—a series of small stage sets erected on the bluffs above the Pacific Coast Highway–were particularly alluring. The life-sized mannequins that populated the chicken-wire enclosures had an obvious ancient provenance in the nearby J.C. Penney’s, with their heavy mascara, California tans, and stiff smiles under their Bedouin robes, yet the magic of mimesis—of reproducing human life in artificial form—worked its usual magnetic appeal.

This year, only three of the series’ fourteen Christmas scenes have appeared in Palisades Park after a local atheist complained about the monopoly on this prime piece of real estate enjoyed by religion. Complainant Damon Vix and some fellow non-believers applied for space in the park to broadcast their own message; Santa Monica decided to allocate the territory by lottery and the non-believers won the vast majority of spaces. Vix says that he never intended to dominate the area, but rather simply to receive an equal opportunity to make a pitch for reason. Many of the atheists’ spaces have deliberately remained blank, so as not to antagonize viewers, Vix told the New York Times; a photo in the Times shows a now pathetically empty chicken wire cage hung with a quote from Thomas Jefferson: “Religions are all alike—founded upon fables and mythologies.”

My first reaction to this controversy is: What a ridiculous battle to pick. My second is: Does every public dissent from faith, my own included, inevitably come off as equally unpleasant? (Quick answer to the latter question: No, see Christopher Hitchens.) Vix has merely reinforced the view of millions of believers that non-believers are—for starters–killjoy blights on the polity who are only out to destroy joy and good cheer, and who would leave a vacuum in the human spirit as ugly as the atheists’ empty cages. Equally distressing is the tone-deafness of another skeptic, the co-president of the Freedom From Religion Foundation, who tells the Times that the Santa Monica situation was “one of the cutest success stories of the season.” The Wisconsin-based group erected its own manger this year in the Wisconsin State Capitol, featuring Einstein, Darwin, and—I cringe to write it–Emma Goldman. Way to further associate religious skepticism with Godless communism, guys! (And skeptics should avoid Seventh Day Adventist-type mimicry: If you’re going to be a vegetarian, don’t ape the meat eaters with mock salmon loaf.)

Atheists behaving churlishly · Secular Right

Grow up and stop being a Grinch.

I know a lot of atheists who are intelligent, well educated, and capable of actually discussing things like faith and religion. Unfortunately, most of the atheists around this forum are pseudo intellectual, uneducated, and incapable of discussing the proper way to eat an Oreo cookie.

major bullschit going on every day. Eeeerie sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from moose and edward to jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "keep them hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess what..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................lmao!!
your head is flatter. Truth must really give you a head ache, your lieing again.

ROTFLMAO!!! At least I had my spelling and grammar mastered by the time I finished middle school...or junior high as it was called in the 1940's.

Last edited:
So, you didn't come up with a better 'persona' while this screen name was on ban, Joe? Gonna stick with the bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist bit?

You need some new material, Joe.

So, you didn't come up with a better 'persona' while this screen name was on ban, Joe? Gonna stick with the bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist bit?

I'd ten times rather be a bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist than a foolish follower of a collection of fairy tales from the stone age. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

Last edited:

I'd ten times rather be a bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist than a foolish follower of a collection of fairy tales from the stone age. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

Congratulations on being a bitter, hateful, ignorant atheist shithole.

Congratulations on being a bitter, hateful, ignorant atheist shithole.

S T F U prick!

Your head is flatter. Truth must really give you a head ache, your lieing again.

At least I mastered my spelling and grammar while I was still in middle school...or junior high as it was called in the 1940's.

And you are the biggest sucker.

Forum List

Back