Have You Noticed?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
How fast your life is nearing the end. How the days, weeks, months, years, are now in fast forward. Just the other year you were a teenage, now where'd the time go so fast.

Last edited:
How fast your life is nearing the end. How the days, weeks, months, years, are now in fast forward. Just the other year you were a teenage, now where'd the time go so fast.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpc3rTbe4Hc]YouTube - Pink Floyd "Time"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM]YouTube - Frank Sinatra - That's Life[/ame]

Actually I reminded my younger brother the other day that he was catching up to me.

When I was but 4 years old he was only half my age,

now he is only 2 years behind me.

Actually I reminded my younger brother the other day that he was catching up to me.

When I was but 4 years old he was only half my age,

now he is only 2 years behind me.

But that made you twice his age.

If I ever come back after death I would want to
livemy life backwards...

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.

Then you get kicked out for being far too healthy.

Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.

Then when you start work you get a gold watch on your first day.

You toil for forty years until you're too young to work.

You prepare for sixth form college ... drink alcohol, party and attempt to bonk every member of the opposite sex you can.

Then you go to Primary School ... you become a kid, you play and have no responsibilities.

Next you become a baby and then ... you spend your last nine months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service and then ...

You finish off as an orgasm!

Recently heard that our perception of time speeding up as we grow older is probably because our brain activity is slowing down as we grow older.

Makes sense.

That also explains why I often feel like time is moving so quickly, now, that I feel like I could hold my breathe for week or so.

Time really does appear to speed up as you grow older.

Recently heard that our perception of time speeding up as we grow older is probably because our brain activity is slowing down as we grow older.

Makes sense.

That also explains why I often feel like time is moving so quickly, now, that I feel like I could hold my breathe for week or so.

Time really does appear to speed up as you grow older.
I believe its the other way around, when you are younger you have no concept of time, and as you age the passage of time seems to compress.

Forum List

Back