Have you noticed? The Republicans no longer call themselves the "Party of Law and Order"?

Facts are:

Nixon and Watergate.

Reagan and Iran Contra

Bush and outing a CIA agent and attacking the wrong country.

Clinton and a BJ.

Obama and fake GOP failed conspiracies.

Trump and all his Russian connections.

It's all there if you go look for it.

Clinton and a BJ.

Keep looking
That's it? That's all you got?

did you look for the number of indictments, the number of people working with him that ended up in jail/prison?

or are you going by the misleading meme?
Him being Trump? If they plead guilty, then the are guilty. Especially if they are lawyers.

No

'Him' being Clinton.

THE CLINTON LEGACY
I've seen that disreputable, discredited and hilarious smear site before.

At least Wikipedia is vetted and corrected. They have some standard to maintain.

List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia

Check it out. But far, the largest section is under Ronald Reagan.

Trump's is huge after just a year and a half.

Obama's is hilarious because it's so small. Mostly resignations over stuff like sex.
I always like when Republicans bring up Fast and Furious saying Holder was held in contempt for not releasing documents. You know Sessions is a racist and he's the AG. If there were something there, he would have released it just to get at Holder. We ALL know that. Even you.

Rating on your smear thread: FAIL!

Keep looking

did you look for the number of indictments, the number of people working with him that ended up in jail/prison?

Him being Trump? If they plead guilty, then the are guilty. Especially if they are lawyers.

No

'Him' being Clinton.

THE CLINTON LEGACY

At least Wikipedia is vetted and corrected. They have some standard to maintain.

Obama's is hilarious because it's so small. Mostly resignations over stuff like sex.
I always like when Republicans bring up Fast and Furious saying Holder was held in contempt for not releasing documents. You know Sessions is a racist and he's the AG. If there were something there, he would have released it just to get at Holder. We ALL know that. Even you.

and the rating on your meme, and your post, is also a FAIL.

No

'Him' being Clinton.

THE CLINTON LEGACY

It has to be a fail to be rated a fail.

My position is to tell the truth.

No

'Him' being Clinton.

THE CLINTON LEGACY

It has to be a fail to be rated a fail.

My position is to tell the truth.
You're going by Wiki?

the site only posts what people submit.

If no one submitted the info, it doesn't show.

FAIL!

and if only 1 in 10 of the 'facts' in what you call the smear site is true, you lost.

Now they're the party of decree, sexual predators, accused pedophiles, pussy grabbers, liars, Russia coddlers, and snowflakes.

Did you hear Michael Cohen's threats he recorded on his phone?

They don't even do that in the movies.

AND

It's been reported he also taped Trump. No wonder prosecutors had to work fast.

Did you hear Michael Cohen's threats he recorded on his phone?

They don't even do that in the movies.

AND

It's been reported he also taped Trump. No wonder prosecutors had to work fast.

I love these guys who think themselves tough guys that can push other people around. Now this facktard Cohen is staring 20-30 years in prison right in the face.

Another fake con snowflake pretending to be tough. Seems to be a lot of them around these days.

:cuckoo:

Have you noticed?

Why is that?

Oh I'm sorry. That wasn't obvious? You people on the left, are so slow of thought, we have to spell things out for you?

Screw Republicans. That's a political party. Let's talk about Conservatives and LIberals.

You tell me.... which side was marching down the street saying 'we want dead cops'. Was that conservatives, or idiots like you?

You tell me, which side was looting in Baltimore? Was that conservatives, or idiots like you?

You tell me, which side was attacking people at a rally in Berkeley? Was that conservatives, or idiots like you?

Do I need to tell people which side stands for law and order? Or can people smart than you (which is most of the nation) figure it out without help?

Conservatives normally try to deny being authoritarian leg-humpers. Thanks for owning up.

Have you noticed?

Why is that?

Oh I'm sorry. That wasn't obvious? You people on the left, are so slow of thought, we have to spell things out for you?

Screw Republicans. That's a political party. Let's talk about Conservatives and LIberals.

You tell me.... which side was marching down the street saying 'we want dead cops'. Was that conservatives, or idiots like you?

You tell me, which side was looting in Baltimore? Was that conservatives, or idiots like you?

You tell me, which side was attacking people at a rally in Berkeley? Was that conservatives, or idiots like you?

Do I need to tell people which side stands for law and order? Or can people smart than you (which is most of the nation) figure it out without help?

Conservatives normally try to deny being authoritarian leg-humpers. Thanks for owning up.

You apparently have no idea what Authoritarian means, in a political context.

If you mean that we support the rule of law, as opposed to anarchy and chaos, in justices and cruelty..... then yes we're authoritarian under that brainlessly stupid definition.

If you mean that we support government controlling every aspect of our lives, then no, we're not authoritarian at all. The left-wing is the authoritarian, and always have been. Every left-wing based government, is by it's very nature authoritarian.

You pretty much can't be left-wing, and not be authoritarian, because you can't force people to live against their natural interests without force. A company is not going to operate for the good of the public, while going broke. So you need to have Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, send the military to confiscate product from private business.

Venezuelan Soldiers Deployed to Stores

This is authoritarian. Where you dictate how people live, and what they do, and how they work, and everything.

We conservatives are not for that. We believe that the job of government, is to protect the rights of the people, not impose on the rights of people.

So, we believe the job of government is not to dictate what wattage light bulb we use, but rather, to stop crime, rape, murder, theft, and so on.

To that end, we are extremely in favor of police enforcing the laws that protect the people.

That is not authoritarian.

You thinking that having police, is authoritarian is ridiculous. Are you really saying that every single imprisoned person, is proof of authoritarian? So you would rather live in a world of chaos, where no one's rights are protected?

You crazy.

Forum List

Back