Have you noticed the massive increase in attacks on the left?

Who on the left is conducting a witch hunt?

Republicans control DOJ and Congress

DOJ and FBI are Obama Boys. The Democrats have been attacking Trump since he got into office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama is no longer President

DOJ is full of Trump appointees including Attorney Gen and his Deputy
FBI director and Deputy Director we’re appointed by Trump

Congress is run by Republicans

Tell me again how this is a Democratic Witch Hunt

You're lying as always.
About 90% of those who work in the DOJ are Obama appointees.

The DOJ is deep state. The AG is just one person out of 100,000
The deep state is a conservitard fantasy.

Herpaderpityderp.

Even for a troll, you're dumb as a dog turd.

{
The so-called “deep state,” sometimes also known as “shadow government,” is often used to describe the bureaucracies of the military and spy agencies and their top secret inner-workings.The roots of the deep state’s creation date back to the end of World War II and the expansion of what President Dwight Eisenhower deemed the “military-industrial complex.” Former congressional staffer Mike Lofgren is the author of Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of Shadow Government and offered up the following definition of the deep state on Bill Moyers:

“(The Deep State) is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street.”

Lofgren also includes FISA courts and powerful federal courts such as the Eastern District of Virginia, which has issued subpoenas to Trump associates Paul Manafort and Flynn in connection with the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia, and the Southern District of Manhattan, which has the ability to investigate Trump’s numerous conflicts of interests on Wall Street and once included ousted federal prosecutor Preet Bharara.}

What exactly is the ‘deep state,’ and is it even real?
And you try to prove it's real by linking to a conspiracy theory site that uses Steve bannon and Sean hannity as sources.

Better save some of them "derp"s kid, you're gonna need them.

DOJ and FBI are Obama Boys. The Democrats have been attacking Trump since he got into office.

Your dumber then I thought.

Shitflinger is a troll. He is a radical left Soros troll. Nothing he posts is ever rational, just memes from the hate sites like KOS and ThinkProgress.
View attachment 236148

Oh look, a troll posting memes from ThinkProgress. :thup:
Doesn't matter where it's from if it's true.

You're lying as always.
About 90% of those who work in the DOJ are Obama appointees.

The DOJ is deep state. The AG is just one person out of 100,000
The deep state is a conservitard fantasy.

Herpaderpityderp.

Even for a troll, you're dumb as a dog turd.

{
The so-called “deep state,” sometimes also known as “shadow government,” is often used to describe the bureaucracies of the military and spy agencies and their top secret inner-workings.The roots of the deep state’s creation date back to the end of World War II and the expansion of what President Dwight Eisenhower deemed the “military-industrial complex.” Former congressional staffer Mike Lofgren is the author of Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of Shadow Government and offered up the following definition of the deep state on Bill Moyers:

“(The Deep State) is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street.”

Lofgren also includes FISA courts and powerful federal courts such as the Eastern District of Virginia, which has issued subpoenas to Trump associates Paul Manafort and Flynn in connection with the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia, and the Southern District of Manhattan, which has the ability to investigate Trump’s numerous conflicts of interests on Wall Street and once included ousted federal prosecutor Preet Bharara.}

What exactly is the ‘deep state,’ and is it even real?
And you try to prove it's real by linking to a conspiracy theory site that uses Steve bannon and Sean hannity as sources.

Better save some of them "derp"s kid, you're gonna need them.

As I pointed out, you're dumb as a dog turd.

"Duh, diuhr izz no entrenchified burieaucracies - DUH"

:lol:

Fucking retard.

Forum List

Back