Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?

Let's make a new movie about MLK with Tom Cruise playing MLK.

Homosexuality is a weird thing where some of them seem to loath it as much as everyone else. It's why so many of them are depressed and suicidal or die at a young age.

No, guy, they are depressed and suicidal because they have to put up with the garbage from you homophobes on a daily basis.
Perhaps if the fags were not so disgusting....

It's fucking ridiculous. I stopped watching primetime TV when I saw a extorted homo bj on some show, 3 years ago. Done.

Fuck 'em.

tenor.gif

Homosexuality is a weird thing where some of them seem to loath it as much as everyone else. It's why so many of them are depressed and suicidal or die at a young age.

No, guy, they are depressed and suicidal because they have to put up with the garbage from you homophobes on a daily basis.
Nope. They don't hear shit from me. I think the reason is once they come out their friends and families isolate them. My sister is a lesbian and she won't even talk about it with me because she thinks I won't approve like the rest of my family. She's wrong of course....but she wouldn't know because she never asked me.

Nope. They don't hear shit from me. I think the reason is once they come out their friends and families isolate them. My sister is a lesbian and she won't even talk about it with me because she thinks I won't approve like the rest of my family. She's wrong of course....but she wouldn't know because she never asked me.

So you don't know how a phone works?

Then why wouldn't I use them to give props on this thread?

Because they'd be just as crazy as you are... the point is, nobody gives you props, ever.

Because you're an evil cocksucker who attacks the parents of dead kids.

There are plenty of posters here that know that Sandy Hoax was a DHS/FEMA capstone drill that was poorly disguised as a real time event and frankly we should all feel like our intelligence was insulted.

Really, then why are you the only one here who says so? Even the harshest gun nuts like 2AGuy who insist up and down tougher gun laws wouldn't have prevented it, don't pretend it didn't happen.

(Jesus, I'm using 2AGuy as a good example?)

I will keep posting about things like Sandy Hoax that needs to be said. You have your "task" and I have mine. (snicker)

Unfortunately, yours is being an evil deranged cocksucker.

Well, Joe? If I had "sockpuppets" or fake accounts and I was sorry enough of a human being to deceive people, would I not use them to back me up? Topics like this are uncomfortable to talk about because it involves the most vulnerable of us all....the children. So, what better way is there to pull a stunt like this when their first line of defense is gullible people like you that will run interference for them? I have done the reading and the research, gone through the redacted information and the data dumps of information. I have seen the stonewalling of the FOIA requests firsthand and the amount of holes in Sandy Hoax that are big enough to drive a brigade of tanks through. Here is the thing about telling a massive lie...the bigger it is, the bigger the lies you have to tell to cover up the lie before it....it becomes like this massive snowball running downhill that just gets bigger and bigger. I don't need "validation" from anyone from anywhere and believe me when I say this? I have plenty of former Deep State operatives like Robert David Steele and Dr Steve Pieczenik that have also claimed that this and many other "Operation Gladio" type events have been played on us in order to sway and move us in a particular direction...conditioning, as it were. That is a fact.

You can drop all the names on me that you want....you can lamely attempt to discourage me from saying"what is"to your heart's content but you are barking up the wrong tree if you ever think you can discourage me from speaking on topics like Sandy Hoax. I have more than made my case and you have simply ignored the things I have pointed out and gone straight to the insults and that is fine and dandy. What I do know that no one has come to your defense and I haven't ever seen anyone that has a high opinion of you not just on this topic but any other topic. You are not all that "liked" here at all, Joe....not liked much at all. The offer to debate you in the "bull ring" of this forum on any topic that you take umbrage with is always an open ended invite and we can let the masses decide the winner. I doubt that you have the intestinal fortitude to take me on but please, by all means? Prove me wrong........

'Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?'

Welcome to the Progressive Agenda where Liberals are attempting to indoctrinate people by making it all seem 'the norm'.

'Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?'

Welcome to the Progressive Agenda where Liberals are attempting to indoctrinate people by making it all seem 'the norm'.
Agreed, the media is a great propaganda tool

Perhaps if the fags were not so disgusting....
are you on the right wing? you seem to have nothing but repeal. why not "play zone defense" with women. You cover the lesbians and women can cover the gay guys.

Forum List

Back