Have you noticed how far ahead Mueller is of everyone?

Piece of shit extraordinaire

iu

Piece of shit extraordinaire

iu
How about this one:

A man pled guilty to illegally funneling Russian laundered money to the Trump Inauguration Fund. A fund that has grown to over $107,000,000.00 and no one can say what happened to the money.

My facts are better than your lies.

Muellers whole team will be breaking rocks at Levenworth
Jailing political opponents.
That’s what fascists do.
Prosecutorial misconduct and conspiracy against the USA. Believe me, breaking rocks for 20 years will happen only if they get a lenient sentence from a bleeding heart judge
Republicans are very strange. Totally supporting a criminal. It's a slavish devotion.

Reminiscent of Jim Jones.

Muellers whole team will be breaking rocks at Levenworth
Jailing political opponents.
That’s what fascists do.
Prosecutorial misconduct and conspiracy against the USA. Believe me, breaking rocks for 20 years will happen only if they get a lenient sentence from a bleeding heart judge
Republicans are very strange. Totally supporting a criminal. It's a slavish devotion.

Reminiscent of Jim Jones.

The seditious traitors who used the US Intelligence agencies against a Presidential candidate should pay dearly. Do you remember how up in arms you were when the democrat CIA Congressional candidate released her paperwork to an opposition PAC?

Once Putin publicly admitted he wanted Trump to win and helped him and it was discovered Trump illegally accepted Russian Money, then it's over. You can no longer say this is a fake investigation.

Besides, Mueller is so far ahead of everyone.

Look at convictions. Not only felony convictions against Trump's National Security advisor and the Trump campaign manager and Trump's foreign policy expert, look at the guilty pleas of people never heard of like Alex Van Der Zwaan and Sam Patten.

Fraudulent bank loans no one knew about.

Secret overseas accounts of laundered money no one knew about.

The sheer volume of new material and formerly unknown criminality proves that Mueler is light years ahead of everyone else. If the Democrats take over the house, Republicans are going to have a harder time protecting Trump than they had with protecting Nixon.

They didn’t try to protect Nixon. I know you want to rewrite history, but you aren’t bright enough to pull it off.

Forum List

Back