Have you listened to right winger Bin Shapiro?

He says a lesbian dance theory major thought they would graduate from college and make six figures?

Well, I looked and looked and I couldn't find any colleges that teaches such a thing. They do teach Queer Studies:

Degree Requirements

That's because there are millions of gays and they have a high suicide rate. I'm sure people like Bin Shapiro calling them names probably has a large role.

Here is one where he supposedly "DESTROYS" Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Listen to how he manages to get "redistribution" into his talk about science. And he calls Mr. Tyson a "liberal" just because he likes science. Mr. Tyson admired Bush. He said Bush got it right.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Creationism and science are not incompatible? That learning should be democratic? Give the ignorant equal time?

Unfortunately, this guy is a symptom of what is wrong with right wingers.

The majority of research isn't by government, but by business. But NASA has had a huge role. I don't believe he even knows that. And when I was young, the GOP was the party of science. Now they think college is bad for America and the GOP has been taken over by a strange right wing cult. They call it Christianity, but they are the kind that belong to Trump's Evangelical Council. Those that follow the Prosperity Gospels of Joel Osteen and others of that ilk.

Sounding a bit Homophobic there pal.

Oooh kaaay.

How did you work homophobic into that?

He says a lesbian dance theory major thought they would graduate from college and make six figures?

Well, I looked and looked and I couldn't find any colleges that teaches such a thing. They do teach Queer Studies:

Degree Requirements

That's because there are millions of gays and they have a high suicide rate. I'm sure people like Bin Shapiro calling them names probably has a large role.

Listen to how he manages to get "redistribution" into his talk about science. And he calls Mr. Tyson a "liberal" just because he likes science. Mr. Tyson admired Bush. He said Bush got it right.

Creationism and science are not incompatible? That learning should be democratic? Give the ignorant equal time?

The majority of research isn't by government, but by business. But NASA has had a huge role. I don't believe he even knows that. And when I was young, the GOP was the party of science. Now they think college is bad for America and the GOP has been taken over by a strange right wing cult. They call it Christianity, but they are the kind that belong to Trump's Evangelical Council. Those that follow the Prosperity Gospels of Joel Osteen and others of that ilk.

Ben Shaprio says that Mr.Tyson knows more about science than he does. I like Ben, but he lost me on that fine point. Um How is Shapiro any different from any other demagogue apart from say, Osteen?

Facts vs faith

Denison, Babson and Northwestern all offer classes in lesbian dance theory.

Lesbian Dance Theory
Your link shows NO course in lesbian dance theory, just one "researcher." Furthermore even if there was a course, that does not mean you could MAJOR in lesbian dance theory as Benny the Bully falsely claimed. Benny, like all Right-wing verbal bullies, creates Straw Men to argue with.
Speaking of bullies, here is Ben Shapiro failing to bully Piers Morgan. If you go on Youtube, you can find the same interview, heavily edited, with titles like:
Piers Morgan gets "owned" by Ben Shapiro

The right just has to lie all the time. They just can't stop themselves.

I have to admit that I fucking despise Piers Moron who should be in jail and not on tv. But he does a great job here in tying this whiny kid in knots.
Shapiro comes across as a typical conspiracy nut, he might as well cite alien attacks from Mars as his justification.

This is EFFETE SNOBBERY of the left on full display here. Dehumanize your competition. Berate them as ignorant tools. That ELEVATES YOU and your minions of morons to stellar intellectual status.
“All of America is watching because you guys are so stupid. It’s horrifying, I am grateful, and you can all go to hell, you pathetic, lying, stupid jackasses,”
-Ben Shapiro, Berkeley 09/14/2017

That's Right.. You got it.. Complete faction of American politics goes after the religious, the Conservative, the straight and sane for DECADES ---- no reaction...

A dozen Conservative speakers go after the Left -- there's riots and protests and censorship and violence and massive coverage....
Oh BULLSHIT you lying crybaby!
GOP CON$ervoNazi Hate Radio has been attacking Liberals for 40 years with their "pablum puking Liberals" and Feminazis, etc." and now that your chickens have come home to roost you snowflakes do nothing but whine about how everybody picks on you sweet innocent "free speechers."

First time EVER I heard "pablum puking Liberals" was just now. Must not have gotten a lot of exposure.
It was the signature phrase of the nationally syndicated Morton Downey Jr TV show, as if you didn't know. Your MessiahRushie eventually replaced Downey when he screwed the pooch.

morton_downey_jr_907.jpg

I still haven't heard about one sentence from Ben Shapiro's speech that he should not have legally been allowed to say.

What are the snowflakes scared of? What did Shapiro say that makes snowflakes melt?

This is EFFETE SNOBBERY of the left on full display here. Dehumanize your competition. Berate them as ignorant tools. That ELEVATES YOU and your minions of morons to stellar intellectual status.
“All of America is watching because you guys are so stupid. It’s horrifying, I am grateful, and you can all go to hell, you pathetic, lying, stupid jackasses,”
-Ben Shapiro, Berkeley 09/14/2017

That's Right.. You got it.. Complete faction of American politics goes after the religious, the Conservative, the straight and sane for DECADES ---- no reaction...

A dozen Conservative speakers go after the Left -- there's riots and protests and censorship and violence and massive coverage....
Oh BULLSHIT you lying crybaby!
GOP CON$ervoNazi Hate Radio has been attacking Liberals for 40 years with their "pablum puking Liberals" and Feminazis, etc." and now that your chickens have come home to roost you snowflakes do nothing but whine about how everybody picks on you sweet innocent "free speechers."

First time EVER I heard "pablum puking Liberals" was just now. Must not have gotten a lot of exposure.
It was the signature phrase of the nationally syndicated Morton Downey Jr TV show, as if you didn't know. Your MessiahRushie eventually replaced Downey when he screwed the pooch.

morton_downey_jr_907.jpg

No wonder nobody ever heard that phrase before. They're all too illiterate to chat about it....

Good thing we have YOU to keep track of that obscure insanity..

What did Ben Shapiro say in his speech at Berkeley that should cause Berkeley students to seek mental heath counselling for trauma?

Anyone?

Are we concluding that the RIOTS and ANTIFA are not needed, because Ben Shapiro did not say anything he should not have been legally allowed to say?

Degree Requirements

Sounding a bit Homophobic there pal.

Oooh kaaay.

How did you work homophobic into that?

"Well, I looked and looked and I couldn't find any colleges that teaches such a thing. They do teach Queer Studies:"

Forum List

Back