Have You Heard of This Family?

Deathy Penalty Appropriate?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
We could stick pineapples covered in habanero pepper extract up their ass everyday ... for starters.

Have them slide down this:

chinese-cheese-grater-slide.jpg

...into a pool of lemon juice.

This case makes me sick to my stomach. My heart goes out to the husband/father and all relatives. I cannot imagine how he lives with this and how he is handling reliving it all with the trial.

I am pro death penalty but do not feel that is good enough for these sickos. Maybe 10 years of daily torture then the death penalty.

This case makes me sick to my stomach. My heart goes out to the husband/father and all relatives. I cannot imagine how he lives with this and how he is handling reliving it all with the trial.

I am pro death penalty but do not feel that is good enough for these sickos. Maybe 10 years of daily torture then the death penalty.

If this country became a dictatorship, I would like to apply for the position of the Secretary of Torture. I can conjure up some DOOZIES!!!

I am all for having them brutally raped and beaten. Then tied to beds and burned until dead.

Works for me. More so since the two of them didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

You're an idiot. It's called the JUSTICE system, not the revenge system.

PS I voted yes for the death penalty.

I am all for having them brutally raped and beaten. Then tied to beds and burned until dead.

Works for me. More so since the two of them didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

You're an idiot. It's called the JUSTICE system, not the revenge system.

PS I voted yes for the death penalty.

It depends on what you consider justice.

how would you feel if it was your family that this happened to?

good for you on the DP...so did i

Last edited:
home invasion. husband beaten with a baseball bat, wife and two daughters raped and brutally murdered during a home invasion in Conneticut. They are arguing the DP. Would you enact the DP or not?

I would.

FOXNews.com - Survivor of Connecticut Home Invasion Murders Takes the Stand

Petit Family Foundation

It does not matter what the crime is - the death penalty is inappropriate and inconsistent with the ethical and moral standards worthy of our nation.

That's just my personal opinion. I respect the opinions of others who are in favor of the death penalty. This issue is not one that will ever be resolved. It is similar to the abortion question. You are either fur it or agin' it. Game over.

home invasion. husband beaten with a baseball bat, wife and two daughters raped and brutally murdered during a home invasion in Conneticut. They are arguing the DP. Would you enact the DP or not?

I would.

Petit Family Foundation

It does not matter what the crime is - the death penalty is inappropriate and inconsistent with the ethical and moral standards worthy of our nation.

That's just my personal opinion. I respect the opinions of others who are in favor of the death penalty. This issue is not one that will ever be resolved. It is similar to the abortion question. You are either fur it or agin' it. Game over.

Not really it isn't.

In MOST cases, I am against the death penalty, but some crimes are so heinous and so horrific that they beg for this penalty.

Maybe they give the father 20 mins alone with them tied up?

:)

I would.

Petit Family Foundation

Wrong, I am for Abortions in some cases, but not when it is just a women who simply does not want a kid.

Nothing is you are either for or against it. It is never that black and white.

I would.

Petit Family Foundation

Wrong, I am for Abortions in some cases, but not when it is just a women who simply does not want a kid.

Nothing is you are either for or against it. It is never that black and white.

OK - I agree with that.

I have been arguing both the death penalty and the abortion issues on Internet political message boards for some six or more years now, and my experience has been that, when it comes to these two issues, people seem to be thoroughly polarized. And, the positions they take are mainly visceral, rather than logical. Toss in the fact that there are valid arguments to support both sides of both issues, and you end up with something that is fun to argue about, but no one is ever going to change anyone else's mind.

That's all I meant.

Burst the eardrums, remove the tongue, blind the eyes, and emasculate them. Then crush elbows, knees, ankles, hands, and wrists. Do all this without the benefit of anesthetics. Then leave them on street corners to fend for themselves.

Our jury has voted 12-1 for the DP. Let's hope Conneticut does the same.

This is a horrible tragedy, and since I've been in Connecticut for the last 2 weeks working on a campaign, this story has been on the news every day. It's one of the worst stories I've heard in a long time.

That being said, I still can't support the death penalty. If I could, I'd kill these men myself - but this one case doesn't make me believe in the State any more than I did before - and I'm anti-death penalty because I don't trust the State with the ability to punitively take a life.

Too many people have been cleared for their crimes after being put to death (one is too many). I'd rather they stay in prison for the rest of their lives, being ass-raped by their cellmates.

This is a horrible tragedy, and since I've been in Connecticut for the last 2 weeks working on a campaign, this story has been on the news every day. It's one of the worst stories I've heard in a long time.

That being said, I still can't support the death penalty. If I could, I'd kill these men myself - but this one case doesn't make me believe in the State any more than I did before - and I'm anti-death penalty because I don't trust the State with the ability to punitively take a life.

Too many people have been cleared for their crimes after being put to death (one is too many). I'd rather they stay in prison for the rest of their lives, being ass-raped by their cellmates.

That would give you a clear conscious would it? :cuckoo:

The Death Penalty is ridiculously stupid in theory and execution. It's implemented in such an unfair way that even calling for it is retarded. Furthermore, no criminal stops and thinks about "oh I'll stop shooting this security guard because I might get the death penalty"...so it's not a deterrent.

It's an easy way out...full of emotion and illogical knee-jerk hatred. Hell just read the posts above where people are getting off on the enjoyment of how they think the criminals should be mutilated. That's not justice. That's bloodlust.

The Death Penalty is ridiculously stupid in theory and execution. It's implemented in such an unfair way that even calling for it is retarded. Furthermore, no criminal stops and thinks about "oh I'll stop shooting this security guard because I might get the death penalty"...so it's not a deterrent.

It's an easy way out...full of emotion and illogical knee-jerk hatred. Hell just read the posts above where people are getting off on the enjoyment of how they think the criminals should be mutilated. That's not justice. That's bloodlust.
(note: my highlight)
Yep sure is. Lots of wishful thinking, my own included.

Granted, I spend much time railing against the incompetence of the state. It is legitimate to question putting life and death decisions in the hands of the same incompetents that cannot deliver the mail promptly, patch a pothole properly, manage to co-ordinate traffic flow with red light settings, or thinks they know how much water it takes to flush a toilet.

Doesn't change what I want done to the pricks who did this, but I may have to re think who I want doing it to them.

Where is Tony Soprano when you really need him?

Forum List

Back