Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

Have you had any race or politically motivated hatred based encounters lately?

• Yes and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes and I'm not white

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No and I'm white

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No and I'm not white

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am of Irish and Russian/Polish background. The only discrimination that I have ever encountered was based on my gender: female.

Maybe because you seem to whine about your gender every 2 fucking seconds. Might have something to do with it. ...

No. this has been my experience and I tell it like it is and has been. It's not whining. It's just laying it out like it is. So many men do not accept personal responsibility for gender bias.
Let's have an actual example of your gender discrimination.
College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, so a less qualified male got my place in the freshman class), street name-calling, discriminatory promotions in employment, and more .

When are men going to stop whining that women do not serve in our nation's military and at the same time whining when we do? Do you fellas want us to serve in the military, or not? There is always some male person complaining that males fight and females don't. Then the next guy comes along and says that he does not want a woman in the foxhole next to him or taking off in the fighter jet next to him. Go fight it out among your selves. Bunch of baboons.
So you don't like quotas...and you don't like it when less qualified idiots get something that you are more qualified for....

Yep like for the 242 years dumb ass whites have been given things non whites were more qualified for.

Maybe because you seem to whine about your gender every 2 fucking seconds. Might have something to do with it. ...

No. this has been my experience and I tell it like it is and has been. It's not whining. It's just laying it out like it is. So many men do not accept personal responsibility for gender bias.
College admissions (the university that was my first choice had a 10 percent cap on female enrollment, so a less qualified male got my place in the freshman class), street name-calling, discriminatory promotions in employment, and more .

When are men going to stop whining that women do not serve in our nation's military and at the same time whining when we do? Do you fellas want us to serve in the military, or not? There is always some male person complaining that males fight and females don't. Then the next guy comes along and says that he does not want a woman in the foxhole next to him or taking off in the fighter jet next to him. Go fight it out among your selves. Bunch of baboons.
So you don't like quotas...and you don't like it when less qualified idiots get something that you are more qualified for....

Yep like for the 242 years dumb ass whites have been given things non whites were more qualified for.

Irrelevant, even if it was still happening. And I rather contest the idea that blacks 242 years ago were qualified for anything, either.

The "less qualified male" statement is just pure hogshit. You have no idea who got your place. All you know is that it wasn't you. Probably because someone better than you got it.

Tough luck.
When I was subjected to a 10 percent restriction based entirely on gender? How does one know? What I DO know is that I was subjected to a restriction based upon my gender and there has never been any further explanation for that.

Care to respond to my comment on the military? this is the interesting one: the guys who complain that women don't serve (and die) versus the guys who don't want women to serve next to them. Take a crack at it.

Bullshit. Universities do not disclose why you get rejected. They just reject you. They certainly aren't going to tell you who got in instead.

And I don't give a fuck about your bullshit question about the military. Let the military people sort it out. What the fuck do I care?

An interesting read on the history of women at Georgetown: The vagina dialogue: Women’s integration at Georgetown

Sorry that you snuck out on the military question. Men who don't want women in the military need to face off with those who claim that women don't deserve the same rights as men because they don't serve in the military. All of their nonsense leaves women in the middle, a difficult place that we don't deserve to be in.

So which is it? You guys need to sort yourselves out.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think I speak for the male gender or something? Exactly how stupid are you? Aren't you the same person who didn't realize that roads and power grids require maintenance? Jesus ...

Are you nuts? I've been talking infrastructure for years, and particularly since the northeast blackout and seeing exposed rebar on elevated highways around NYC. Check the stats for how many bridges in the U.S. are way past due for inspections.

As for the military thing: It would be enlightening to see a debate between men who don't see women as deserving of equal rights because we haven't historically served in the military and have not been welcomed in it and those guys who don't want to serve with women. Don't argue with women about it; this is an argument basically between men, with both sides appearing to think that women should suffer unequal treatment because of an argument that we have nothing to do with.

It's illogical. It's trying to penalize someone for not joining an organization that historically has not wanted them as members in the first place. Very circular.

I've done a few decades analyzing cases under U.S. civil rights laws. The analytical construct used in court cases requires, in most circumstances, a comparison of the qualifications of the person who got in with those of the person or people suing because they didn't get in.

Last edited:

Irrelevant, even if it was still happening. And I rather contest the idea that blacks 242 years ago were qualified for anything, either.

This country is 242 years old idiot. Given the fact that whites would never have made it without huge amounts of government assistance perhaps you might not want to contest much of anything.

The "less qualified male" statement is just pure hogshit. You have no idea who got your place. All you know is that it wasn't you. Probably because someone better than you got it.

Tough luck.
When I was subjected to a 10 percent restriction based entirely on gender? How does one know? What I DO know is that I was subjected to a restriction based upon my gender and there has never been any further explanation for that.

Care to respond to my comment on the military? this is the interesting one: the guys who complain that women don't serve (and die) versus the guys who don't want women to serve next to them. Take a crack at it.

Bullshit. Universities do not disclose why you get rejected. They just reject you. They certainly aren't going to tell you who got in instead.

And I don't give a fuck about your bullshit question about the military. Let the military people sort it out. What the fuck do I care?

An interesting read on the history of women at Georgetown: The vagina dialogue: Women’s integration at Georgetown

Sorry that you snuck out on the military question. Men who don't want women in the military need to face off with those who claim that women don't deserve the same rights as men because they don't serve in the military. All of their nonsense leaves women in the middle, a difficult place that we don't deserve to be in.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think I speak for the male gender or something? Exactly how stupid are you? Aren't you the same person who didn't realize that roads and power grids require maintenance? Jesus ...

Are you nuts? I've been talking infrastructure for years, and particularly since the northeast blackout and seeing exposed rebar on elevated highways around NYC. Check the stats for how many bridges in the U.S. are way past due for inspections.

As for the military thing: It would be enlightening to see a debate between men who don't see women as deserving of equal rights because we haven't historically served in the military and have not been welcomed in it and those guys who don't want to serve with women. Don't argue with women about it; this is an argument basically between men, with both sides appearing to think that women should suffer unequal treatment because of an argument that we have nothing to do with.

It's illogical. It's trying to penalize someone for not joining an organization that historically has not wanted them as members in the first place. Very circular.

I've done a few decades analyzing cases under U.S. civil rights laws. The analytical construct used in court cases requires, in most circumstances requires a comparison of the qualifications of the person who got in with those of the person or people suing because they didn't get in.

Yes he is nuts. He's in his 20's so he thinks he knows everything but in reality he ain't seen nothing yet and doesn't know it.

This country is 242 years old idiot. Given the fact that whites would never have made it without huge amounts of government assistance perhaps you might not want to contest much of anything.

You are mentally ill, aren't you....

I have yet to see a black passed over for a job anywhere. I work in human services, though..where we pride ourselves on hiring (and advancing) people solely based on their color, lack of education, and level of stupidity. Can't speak English, you're super black, you hail from Zimbabwe, have slaves of your own, three wives, and a 3rd grade education? Let's make you a manager in a government office! Citizenship not required! Though a driver's license is..but in most states, that's not an issue anyway. If your violent criminal record means you can't obtain a license, then we'll hire you a driver!

Tough luck.

I've done a few decades analyzing cases under U.S. civil rights laws. The analytical construct used in court cases requires, in most circumstances, a comparison of the qualifications of the person who got in with those of the person or people suing because they didn't get in.

It's an argument I'm not going to get involved in because it's a subject I don't give a shit about.

I've done a few decades analyzing cases under U.S. civil rights laws. The analytical construct used in court cases requires, in most circumstances requires a comparison of the qualifications of the person who got in with those of the person or people suing because they didn't get in.

Yes he is nuts. He's in his 20's so he thinks he knows everything but in reality he ain't seen nothing yet and doesn't know it.

Got a hate-boner for me now, IM2? Yikes...

Yes he is nuts. He's in his 20's so he thinks he knows everything ...

But YOU really know everything, right Prime Time? :lol:

Forum List

Back