Have you ever wondered what people will say at your funeral?

Yep and he looks so natural.

Perhaps have a family member hide a cameria with mike in the coffin to catch all the viewing comments?

I don't care just as long as they drink to my memory.

Given the number of sober alcoholic friends I have that should make for a wild funeral.

Last edited:
Have you ever thought to yourself "what will the people who's lives I've touched say at my funeral?" What will your parents say? What will your siblings, if you have any, say? What will your friends say? What will your equivalent other say? Who will cry and who will act like they don't care? Is it normal to occasionally have thoughts like this?

I think it's absolutely okay to occasionally think like that. It shows you that you're aware of the life you're living. It's not conceited to want people to say decent things about you after you're gone and not mourn your death as much as celebrate the life you've lived. That's how I see it anyways.

To constantly be evaluating the life you live and wonder how it will affect the people and generations after you're gone, is really in way some of what living is all about. To help those after you.

And if you're not leaving a life well lived, then you're just killing time aimlessly. You can have a good life living like that, but a fulfilling life and a life of fulfilled...and one day completed... purpose is a much better way to live every minute you're given.

that's just my view. cheers.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide across
the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, and shouting GERONIMO!!!"

bill mckenna

i will have that read at my funeral and that is all i want said.....i am not much for funerals

Forum List

Back