Have you ever seen a worse group of GOP candidates? I haven't.

Here's my superficial take on the GOP candidates:
Rick Perry: Reminds me of Howdy Doody. I think he's goofy - but most likeable.

Ron Paul: Too old, cranky and goofy - but I think he's by far the most genuine of the bunch. He is what he is.

Mitt Romney: Reminds me of Daffy Duck on meth. I believe nothing he says.

Newt Gingrich: Psycho! Most dangerous! In love with himself. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). I believe nothing he says.

Jon Huntsman: Bland and irrelevant.

Rick Santorum: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy. American Taliban.

Michele Bachmann: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy - and STUPID. American Taliban. Also appears to be a chronic liar.

I'm interested in your description of Obama...

Granted.. I expect silence on this matter...:D

Of course!

The left can't give us a reason to vote for Obama.

In this thread you see the ONLY option they have for this election.

Scorched Earth against ANYONE that challenges Obama.

But what you WON'T hear is a good reason to vote for Obama. There aren't any.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ron Paul: Too old, cranky and goofy - but I think he's by far the most genuine of the bunch. He is what he is.

Newt Gingrich: Psycho! Most dangerous! In love with himself. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). I believe nothing he says.

Michele Bachmann: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy - and STUPID. American Taliban. Also appears to be a chronic liar.

Somehow, given the tenor of your 'zany' posts, I doubt there was ever a year where there were Republicans you liked or would consider voting for.

I wouldn't vote for Mitt, Bachman or Ron Paul, but any of these people would be an improvement over Obama. A medical School Cadaver would be an improvement over Obama.

And the Cadaver won't need a teleprompter! :D

Michele Bachmann: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy - and STUPID. American Taliban. Also appears to be a chronic liar.​

Thankfully for the rest of us.........nobody cares what the < 21%k00kers think because politically its irrlevant.

Come next year at this time, its going to be a fuccking hoot to be on this forum. We are going to see misery levels on the internet never seen before...........and I'll be ready with a library full of gay MS Paint Photobucket classics to rub the salt in the wound.:rock:

Last edited:
My take-

Newt- Smartest guy out there, but clearly a little erratic. Whether this can translate into good leadership remains to be seen. We are in a time period where we need leaders who can think outside the box.

Mittens- Snaky, sneaky, dishonest, will say whatever you want to hear, completely out of touch with working folks. (Seriously, his biggest "hardship" was that he didn't have a refrigerator when he was annoying French people with the Book of Mormon in the 1960's.)

Santorum- Smart guy, but about as bland as watching paint dry.

Bachmann- Crazy and dishonest.

Ron Paul- Just crazy.

Huntsman- He'd make a great Democratic nominee.

Rick Perry- Truly my greatest disappointment. He jumped in impulsively not really thinking he'd have to work for it. I think he's improved since his awful start, but there's not enough time for him to make a comeback at this point. Which is too bad, because he probably has the most solid governing credentials of the lot.

Barack Obama- Completely, utterly, totally incompetant. But he makes us all feel better about ourselves.

Pretty good assessment there Joe.

I was pretty surprised by Perry last night. Thought he did pretty good. I find him quite likeable.

The more I see of Paul the more I think he's a flake. Don't think I would like him to be POTUS. Guys off on Pluto somewhere.

Ron Paul is a flake in my estimation. God. I was listening to him last night and wondering what planet he thought he was on. Scary.

Michele Bachmann: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy - and STUPID. American Taliban. Also appears to be a chronic liar.​

Thankfully for the rest of us.........nobody cares what the < 21%k00kers think because politically its irrlevant.

Come next year at this time, its going to be a fuccking hoot to be on this forum. We are going to see misery levels on the internet never seen before...........and I'll be ready with a library full of gay MS Paint Photobucket classics to rub the salt in the wound.:rock:

I can't wait to see how many libs say they're moving to Canada.

I have. Simply look back to 2008. And then to top THAT, McCain chose Caribou Barbie to run as his VP. Pathetic.

No question the GOP is running it's B Team. A bunch of not ready for prime time candidates who are looking for their 15 minutes of fame

In other years, Romney would be a third or fourth choice candidate. This year, he is the only one who is remotely electable.....and that is if the economy completely tanks

Obama could certainly be beaten in 2012.......but not by this band of misfits

I have read many of your posts.
You are most certainly emphatic about your progressive ideology.

I respect that.

So how on earth can you determine a good or bad candidate as irt pertains to a center right/conservative ideology?

You are making a judgemnt call based on looks, presentation and charisma...and completely tossing out the window the importance of "vision" becuase you can not relate to the vision of a right leaning candidate.

I find it amusing how people on the left are so wrapped up in who is or is not a good candidate for the GOP.

But I also now see why many on the left accused conservaitves as being "racists" for not supporting Obama's policies...

You can not understand how someone would care about the vision of a politician...you assume ALL do what you do....support someone based only on presentation, looks and charisma.

Ity all makes sense now.

I have read many of your posts.
You are most certainly emphatic about your progressive ideology.

I respect that.

So how on earth can you determine a good or bad candidate as irt pertains to a center right/conservative ideology?

You are making a judgemnt call based on looks, presentation and charisma...and completely tossing out the window the importance of "vision" becuase you can not relate to the vision of a right leaning candidate.

I find it amusing how people on the left are so wrapped up in who is or is not a good candidate for the GOP.

But I also now see why many on the left accused conservaitves as being "racists" for not supporting Obama's policies...

You can not understand how someone would care about the vision of a politician...you assume ALL do what you do....support someone based only on presentation, looks and charisma.

Ity all makes sense now.
Cult of personailty...100% they are behind.
icon14.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av3e]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

No question the GOP is running it's B Team. A bunch of not ready for prime time candidates who are looking for their 15 minutes of fame

In other years, Romney would be a third or fourth choice candidate. This year, he is the only one who is remotely electable.....and that is if the economy completely tanks

Which, of course, is why he has been top tier in both Presidential elections he's been in.

I think people are heartily sick of Barry just as they were heartily sick of Bush in 2008.

That usually means the party in power takes a hike.

No reason that won't happen in 2012. I'm beginning to think any of the GOP contenders could beat Barry.

Time will tell.

I can't wait to see how many libs say they're moving to Canada.
How many Statists said they'd move out of the U.S. if GWB got re-elected...but stayed?:eusa_whistle:

I think people are heartily sick of Barry just as they were heartily sick of Bush in 2008.

That usually means the party in power takes a hike.

No reason that won't happen in 2012. I'm beginning to think any of the GOP contenders could beat Barry.

Time will tell.

My Golden Retriever could beat Obama.

You sound like you're not so sure of yourself.

You sound like you have to say this to yourself because your guy is so worthless.

The more you focus on our candidates the more it affords you to not recognize how screwed up Obama is.

Sure, these guys all have warts, but just about any one of them would be a major improvement over the lazy stiff that's screwing the pooch today.

Ron Paul should never be President. He would be a disaster. Michelle Bachmann has problems with judgement.

Nobody knows exactly where Mitt stands on the issues.

Perry is a nice guy but he needs seasoning.

Santorum is too angry and to divisive for my tastes.

Huntsman is an Obama plant.

Newt has some crazy ideas......ideas that buck the system.

Every one of them is an improvement over the oxygen-thief in there.....even Ron Paul.

Who stands above all the candidates in debate after debate in his knowledge and solutions? New Gingrich is hardly Group B. The fact that he has been divorced more than once makes him more like the population he will be representing. He has made mistakes in his personal lfe and actually, who hasn't? i'm looking for a knowledgable and bold leader. I think I have found him.

If we keep looking for candidates who's personal life and career are pristine, we will be sorely disappointed or not vetting approriately like in the last election.

Forum List

Back