Have you ever noticed...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
just how often the 'right' starts crying like children when proven wrong, or they conveniently disappear from a thread when challenged, yet never in reverse?

just how often the 'right' starts crying like children when proven wrong, or they conveniently disappear from a thread when challenged, yet never in reverse?

I suppose there have been so many whinny "lefts" that I haven't noticed the few rights who do that. Hmmm. I am here for the duration, though, I don't cry if I am wrong, I change.

I'm a very busy person at 5:40 in the morning, after all. I can't be everywhere at once.

I've noticed that partisans and extremists on both sides tend to do that

Warn me next time you post something so fucking funny, I got a coffee nose wash :clap2: :clap2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warn me next time you post something so fucking funny, I got a coffee nose wash :clap2: :clap2: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trying to clear out your mucous glands?

Coffee enema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before I respond I'd need you to have an affidavit signed and notarized stating that you thought you had the mental skill to fight with me.

I don't want to get sued by your estate or guardian since you wont be able to testify on your own behalf because you'll be sitting there Captain Pike like, watching your drool form little works of art on your pants

Trying to clear out your mucous glands?

Coffee enema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before I respond I'd need you to have an affidavit signed and notarized stating that you thought you had the mental skill to fight with me.

I don't want to get sued by your estate or guardian since you wont be able to testify on your own behalf because you'll be sitting there Captain Pike like, watching your drool form little works of art on your pants

You weren't supposed to take that orally

now you're getting it all over yourself

Forum List

Back