Have you ever met someone via the internet?

Well hell yeah. AOL, good times we had.

There were issues, we worked around them.

And then there was cowhead girl.

Well, that kinda failed.

Have you ever met someone via the internet?

And what, it can be somewhere such a question, what is worthy of a separate topic? The number of people I met on the Internet and then communicated in reality is measured by many tens. And in Russia it's a common thing :) I met my wife on the Internet 14 years ago. Getting to know the Internet is even much easier than in reality.

I’ve met two when I was single.

My first experience was with a woman who I quickly realized lived in ghetto neighborhood. I planned an easy out with a friend before arriving.

My second experience was with a woman who works at the Goddard Space Flight Center decoding data from satellites. Even though she reminded me of Olive Oyl from Popeye, I had an awesome time. The grand tour of this place was an experience I’ll never forget. The security was unbelievably tight.

The date ended with a warm hug and nice dinner at a restaurant she chose.

Oh yeah! Back in the AOL days. :eek: My night ended with me sleeping next to somebody in someone else's apartment. :eek:

Eh, it was all good. Fun and good times. I even think there was pot. :eek:

Well, I hope there were no sexual situations involved. You are supposed to keep that thing in your pants until you are married and ready to become a father. :eusa_naughty:

I've met tons of people from all over the country through various activism. Different projects, meetups and things like that. We crashed a few RNC and DNC conventions, too. It was big fun. A lot of the boos heard from the peanut gallery in some of the national debates and the RNC delegate rules screwings came from our direction. Heheheh.

I met my baby that way. Through political activism online.

Last edited:

My first experience was with a woman who I quickly realized lived in ghetto neighborhood. I planned an easy out with a friend before arriving.

My second experience was with a woman who works at the Goddard Space Flight Center decoding data from satellites. Even though she reminded me of Olive Oyl from Popeye, I had an awesome time. The grand tour of this place was an experience I’ll never forget. The security was unbelievably tight.

Oh yeah! Back in the AOL days. :eek: My night ended with me sleeping next to somebody in someone else's apartment. :eek:

Well, I hope there were no sexual situations involved. You are supposed to keep that thing in your pants until you are married and ready to become a father. :eusa_naughty:

Her husband had just left her because he turned faggot, so I just held her and went to sleep.

I have met people through the internet though probably not in the sense I think the question is being asked.

Her husband had just left her because he turned faggot, so I just held her and went to sleep.
That's tough. I knew a happily married woman who unexpectently went home for lunch one day and found her husband in bed with another......man. :whip:

I met my wife on Match.com 10 years ago. I’m still on my honeymoon.

That's tough. I knew a happily married woman who unexpectently went home for lunch one day and found her husband in bed with another......man. :whip:

That's pretty bad.

I'll be in Denver the weekend of the 20-22nd performing sexual arts and all are invited..

I'll be there to cheer you on. :laugh2:

Well actually it's an E-Sporting event for my son that wants to do it professionally and I've not been to Denver since 1983...and weed is legal so it's once less thing I can be thrown in jail for...

How was Denver?
Great it was nice buying weed on the street corners....in a building.

At his age no, it's not a baby maker..

At his age no, it's not a baby maker..

Sure it is. :tongue-44:

Forum List

Back