Have you ever known exactly what to do?

Have you ever known exactly what to do?

• Total voters
Twins huh?

Beat on your Husband?

I was in the labor hall for the birth of my son. Other stuff going on around me was very interesting aside from the birth of my son of course.
One woman was cussing her poor husband to where a fly would not even light on him.

Hey---I still can't even get em to come close to me.

Probably not. We were in a bad accident last Thursday. Our only car is totaled. They're OK, no injuries. I have a broken wrist, chemical burns from the airbags, dislocated nose, and tons of bruising.

Not sure when the new wheels will be bought. Gotta deal with insurance and what not.

This week is Spring Break. Not a good time to total the car. :(

Darn!
Sorry to hear that, but glad you and all are ok except for fairly minor battering.

Minor? This time last week I was in the ER. It sure the heck didn't feel minor when they set my arm and put my nose back where it belongs (even with pain meds on board).

Today, I can laugh (a little--not much, I still cry more than laugh over the accident. Never been in a bad wreck before).

You have a really good attitude for someone with their nose out of joint.

Why, thank you! I do try. ;)

I'm hoping insurance will spring for a nose job out of this. Been dying to fix my nose for years and never could find an acceptable reason for insurance. Now I have a deviated septum and can only breathe out of one side of my nose. Such fun!

Ahh a fellow septal deviate. :)
And yes I thought about the minor after I typed that entry. Apologies. Yes it sucked bigtime and I wondered why you were not around much.

Forum List

Back