Have you ever had a moment in your life where...

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt so strongly about something, that you were willing to die and to kill in the name of what you believe in? I ask this because I was thinking, if America ever became a totalitarian state and school uniforms happened in American public schools, that I would do whatever it takes to make things right (prevent school uniforms from happening in America). Have you ever had a moment like this?

Why don't you just fuck off and delete your account?:eusa_angel:

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt so strongly about something, that you were willing to die and to kill in the name of what you believe in? I ask this because I was thinking, if America ever became a totalitarian state and school uniforms happened in American public schools, that I would do whatever it takes to make things right (prevent school uniforms from happening in America). Have you ever had a moment like this?

But she's hot and I'm hoping to see her w/o her uniform on. :eusa_drool:

But she's hot and I'm hoping to see her w/o her uniform on. :eusa_drool:

'cos you think it's a girl:lol:

Some school uniforms are worth fighting against

before.jpg

That girl is a national security threat!

Prettty girl, if you could only see past your shallow self.

I think school uniforms are a good idea... Sorry. I wish they were mandatory. Also no facial hair.

Forum List

Back