Have you ever had a friend try to "steal" your man or woman?

Yes.

I kneecapped da foo. Asshole knows that you don't steal my prop-er-tee. You gotta pay fo dat shit.

pimp-c.jpg

Oh yes. And yes. Not a fun experience, or ultimately a very good for the "friend". Not because of anything I did, but the way things worked out didn't turn out very pleasant for her. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

Oh yes. And yes. Not a fun experience, or ultimately a very good for the "friend". Not because of anything I did, but the way things worked out didn't turn out very pleasant for her. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

Yes it is!

Funny how that "Karma" thing works.

And a true friend would never do that anyway.

OK, in all seriousness, yes and no.

Here's the short "Cool Story Bro :thup:":

Had a girl in High school that was acting interested in me. So we started dating. Then about 3 weeks later she dumped me...2 weeks before prom. Turns out she was only interested in using me as a pathway to one of my good friends so she could go to prom with him.. Now, my friend was sort of a geek (as am I, but I am HAAWWWT), so he was flabbergasted that a girl was interested in him. So of course he started dating her. Can't blame him, I think it was his first girlfriend. They broke up about a month after prom, close to graduation.

Ancillary part of the story:

When she dumped me, and I found out the only reason she was dating me was to get to my friend....well...the Sicilian in me came out. I went and purchased one of those extra-large jugs of RoundUp, and then went to her front yard in the middle of the night and sprayed "BITCH" on it in 2-yard high letters. Took a couple of days to show. But it was funny, in an immature kind of way,

Yes it is!

Funny how that "Karma" thing works.

And a true friend would never do that anyway.

Was just gonna say, anybody who would "steal" your man/woman ain't your friend.

Of course, I don't believe people can be stolen, short of kidnapping anyway. If your significant other leaves to be with somebody else - they weren't yours. They gave it up.

And were they successful?

What was their M.O.?

Yes. No, I was able to "take care of it".

M.O.?

Homey tried creeping on my babby mama. I was living with her parents in their basement--no job, no car. Her parents were on my side and trained me in the ways of Ted Bundy. Needless to say, after my training was complete, homey wasn't creeping in on ANYTHING anymore.

/fiction :cool:

Forum List

Back