Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by bayoubill, Jun 4, 2012.
I did... scary stuff... full story to follow...
Have you ever seen a Gladiator Movie?
Thank god no.
Clean the lent out every once in awhile................Men!
Actually, my most dangerous encounter with a home "applicance" was an old Sears lawntractor. I was mowing the lawn and the gas line - did know this - was dryrotted. On this particular day, the dryrotted gas line decided to disintegrate. This cause a massive fuel leak onto the muffler, which in turn, became a massive fire heading directly at my crotch. Thank God I was able to get off, run away from the MF, grab the garden hose and put it out. Could have been an exposion...
Somehow my neighbors house caught on fire back when I was living in base housing back in 2001, he left his lawnmower next to his BBQ Grill after a 4th of July barbeque and the Q somehow sparked off the lawnmowers gasoline thing and blew out the fucking windows, it was madness we were running out in the streets not knowing what the fuck happened, the neighbors thought it was me and my ex wife who had started the fire until the fire fighters got there and told them no, it was you putting the lawn mower next to the fucking BBQ.
My toaster caught on fire once, that was fun.
My next door neighbors house burned down from a dryer fire. The nasty SOB's never cleaned thier house and between the lint and all the clothes laying around, the house went up in minutes. Luckily they all got out.
We never leave the dryer running when we leave the house.
Now that you mention it neither do I.
Separate names with a comma.