Have you ever felt.....

I hope you were not going 10+ over the speed limit posted in else its a highway. If highway than you got a point, on road you don't have a case.

No one, and I mean no one, ever passes me.

I drive a poxy 4 cylnder Hyundai Getz, but not one passes.

Go Spartans and tell ye that he who drives drunk laid down his life for his car.

If you drive faster than fifty in the right lane hear you are taking your life in your hands. There's one stretch of road that has eight entry and exit ramps in an eight mile stretch and half these idiots think you should crawl onto the damn express way.

between here and the columbia river it is just pretty much strait aways with not many exits because it is all farm land and stupid idiots will stay in the left lane going 65 because they don't want to turn off cruise control.

I hope you were not going 10+ over the speed limit posted in else its a highway. If highway than you got a point, on road you don't have a case.

No highway. I don't get it when you are going the speed limit FINE but if the SECOND another lane opens on the LEFT stay the hell out of it. Me and the other ten cars behind you would appreciate it.

Does anyone know WHY the Autobahn has the lowest life per mile lost. Well part of it is that it is the finest roadway in the world but the other part is that Germans KNOW how to drive. The left is for passing PERIOD! If you pass on the RIGHT....ticket. If you block the left ticket.

I love those who try to enter onto the roadway from the right, attempting to force one over, even if it is into oncoming traffic.

My spouse is my hero -- about 18 years ago, a toid tried to muscle in from the right instead of waiting for an opening, the spouse had no where to go so cranked the steering wheel to the right at 30 mph, and put the toid into the grassway on the shoulder. No one was injured, and, hopefully, the toid learned a lesson -- wait your turn.

I love those who try to enter onto the roadway from the right, attempting to force one over, even if it is into oncoming traffic.

My spouse is my hero -- about 18 years ago, a toid tried to muscle in from the right instead of waiting for an opening, the spouse had no where to go so cranked the steering wheel to the right at 30 mph, and put the toid into the grassway on the shoulder. No one was injured, and, hopefully, the toid learned a lesson -- wait your turn.

Learn the rules of the road. The driver already on the road is obligated to allow the one coming onto the road to merge.

You're an idiot.

In the left lane of any highway, the fastest speed you are legally entitled to due is the posted maximum. That means if the Max Speed Limit is 65, that is the maximum speed you can do. If a person in the right lane is doing 65, you have no reason to pass them.

If anyone had bothered to actually learned how to drive in this country, the signs say, "Slower traffic, keep right".

But most idiots in this country think that means that anyone going slower then 90.

Learn how to drive.

I have little patience for people who do not know how to drive. And knowing how to drive does not mean being able to go fast.

"Learn the rules of the road. The driver already on the road is obligated to allow the one coming onto the road to merge."

So then why, pray tell, is the YIELD sign is on the road that is merging and not on the actual road that is being merged onto??????? Me thinks YOU might want to read your Drivers Handbook again. Seems that you forgot one of the FIRST thing it mentions.

NJ law is "Keep right, pass left". One of the few good ones we have here. Out of state drivers often clog up the left lane even though signs are posted everywhere. Pet peeve of mine as well.

Forum List

Back