Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
With your views on drugs I'm surprised you're participating nicely instead of being Buzz Killington.

Drugs are only bad for those who LET them be bad. There's plenty of us who are fine contributing members of society that have done drugs.

Yeah. I agree with the decriminalization of most, and straight up legal for weed.

Cool Story Bro time:

I actually went to jail (not prison!) for weed one time. Funny thing was, it wasn't mine and I hadn't touched the stuff for a decade when it happened.

I was visiting relatives in the PacNW, went to the store...or maybe it was dinner or something, with a cousin. I was driving. Got caught in one of those BS revenue speed traps and get pulled over. Doing the whole license and registration thing, and the officer asks if I would mind if they brought a K9 unit to the scene to look for drugs. Being the idiot that I am, I said sure, no problem. Officer goes back to his vehicle to radio for a K9 unit, and my cousin then tells me that she's carrying. D'OH!! Definitely an "oh SHIT" moment.

Well, my cousin is a single mother, etc. And it wasn't much weed. Definitely would not run afoul of any distribution laws. And she's freaking out about whats going to happen, she can't afford jail or a fine, and she's worried about what might happen to her son, DFAC's etc.

So I take the weed from her and put it in my pocket. Of course the K9 unit comes and the dog just sits down right next to me like they're trained to do, and won't move and puts his nose right to my pocket. Obviously busted. Cop asks me to empty pockets and awaaaaaaay we go. Luckily it was my car, and I was able to convince the officer that she had nothing to do with it.

Long story short, thank God it was in a state with relatively lax marijuana laws. 24 hours in jail and a coupla-three hundred dollar fine and that was it.

Now, whenever I visit I make sure to ask her BEFORE we get in the car if she's carrying or anything. The first time was pretty much a slap on the wrist. Can't imagine what repeat would be.

Yeah, yeah, I know:

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

I have your weed bust story beat BADLY. :lol:

I don't really wanna open that can right now though. I'll hit this thread tomorrow, I need to hit the sack.

Yeah...my story was one of those scared when it was going on, laughing about it 2 days later.

With your views on drugs I'm surprised you're participating nicely instead of being Buzz Killington.

Drugs are only bad for those who LET them be bad. There's plenty of us who are fine contributing members of society that have done drugs.

Until I found the right mix that actually worked I would usually quit taking what ever pills were prescribed after a few months and the doctor would get all hyper and I would start again. That went on from 1996 until 2004. Finally in 2004 Doctor had me on Geodon, celexia and provigil , those three worked wonders and I generally don't quit taking Geodon or celexia. Tricare won't pay for the Provigil anymore unless I have a diagnosed sleeping disorder, which I do but I quit using my sleep aid so they quit paying for provigil.

Geodon is an anti psychotic, celexia is an anti depressent and provigil helps focus you. None give you a high at all. Geodon helps with anti depression as well. It actually turned off a voice in my head that I always just assumed was me talking to myself. I am maxed on celexia and Geodon. And my life is a lot different, still depressed but my suicidal thoughts are well under control most of the time. Before these meds I had days I could not get out of bed cause if I moved I would have killed myself.

I don't like taking medications. It is hard to accept that with out them I can not function even though I know it is true.

I know you'd never agree, but I'm a firm believer that a lot of that is just in your head.

I don't believe in all these psycho-meds.

They've got almost this entire country walking around in a fucking virtual trance.

If it keeps a person from flipping out and grabbing knives, that's one thing. But people are popping these serious medications because they're just a little "sad".

Sadness and happiness is more just a state of mind than anything else. I've gotten myself out of depression, at times REALLY BAD, by just forcing myself to think positive as much as I possibly could.

To this day I've never taken a single psych med to deal with MANY instances of depression through my life. And I've had some bad times...lost my father, lost a bunch of friends, and others which I won't go into.

The problem is not that some people can not function with out these meds the problem is a large number of shrinks and therapists are to lazy and prescribe them to people, especially children with no medical need. I am living proof that meds are required for some people.

I have some kind of chemical imbalance in my brain, these meds help alleviate that but do not do a complete job. Believe me I was ready to quit meds till we found the right ones.

The problem is not enough is known about the brain, its chemical mix and how to find the right medication for problems there. And a trend started to just prescribe meds for everything. Kids especially. That needs to change. Kids are not adults and their brain is not done growing and changing. Lazy parents and lazy practitioners is the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Yeah. I agree with the decriminalization of most, and straight up legal for weed.

Cool Story Bro time:

I actually went to jail (not prison!) for weed one time. Funny thing was, it wasn't mine and I hadn't touched the stuff for a decade when it happened.

I was visiting relatives in the PacNW, went to the store...or maybe it was dinner or something, with a cousin. I was driving. Got caught in one of those BS revenue speed traps and get pulled over. Doing the whole license and registration thing, and the officer asks if I would mind if they brought a K9 unit to the scene to look for drugs. Being the idiot that I am, I said sure, no problem. Officer goes back to his vehicle to radio for a K9 unit, and my cousin then tells me that she's carrying. D'OH!! Definitely an "oh SHIT" moment.

Well, my cousin is a single mother, etc. And it wasn't much weed. Definitely would not run afoul of any distribution laws. And she's freaking out about whats going to happen, she can't afford jail or a fine, and she's worried about what might happen to her son, DFAC's etc.

So I take the weed from her and put it in my pocket. Of course the K9 unit comes and the dog just sits down right next to me like they're trained to do, and won't move and puts his nose right to my pocket. Obviously busted. Cop asks me to empty pockets and awaaaaaaay we go. Luckily it was my car, and I was able to convince the officer that she had nothing to do with it.

Long story short, thank God it was in a state with relatively lax marijuana laws. 24 hours in jail and a coupla-three hundred dollar fine and that was it.

Now, whenever I visit I make sure to ask her BEFORE we get in the car if she's carrying or anything. The first time was pretty much a slap on the wrist. Can't imagine what repeat would be.

Yeah, yeah, I know:

Who was the arresting cop?

CONHOG??? :lol::lol::lol:

He would have probably tased you!

Cool Story Bro time:

Yeah, yeah, I know:

No, the officer was driving a Crown Vic, not a Ferrari.

:D

Cool Story Bro time:

Yeah, yeah, I know:

Oh...so he was a REAL cop! :lol:

If you do not believe a member is what they claim why should we believe you are a doctor? I mean you must not practice much since you are on here 24/7. I know my doctor is way to busy to be posting on the internet. He is at the Hospital by 6 AM at his Practice by 9 AM gets off his Practice at 5 PM and back to the Hospital by 630 PM. He is there most nights till 10 PM and sometimes much later. I have had him visit me in the hospital at 11 PM.

Shouldn't cast rocks when you live in a glass house.

If you do not believe a member is what they claim why should we believe you are a doctor? I mean you must not practice much since you are on here 24/7. I know my doctor is way to busy to be posting on the internet. He is at the Hospital by 6 AM at his Practice by 9 AM gets off his Practice at 5 PM and back to the Hospital by 630 PM. He is there most nights till 10 PM and sometimes much later. I have had him visit me in the hospital at 11 PM.

Shouldn't cast rocks when you live in a glass house.

He's a very specialized doctor. His specialty is Pastramionrye disease.

DAMN!

It would suck to be your doctor...for several reasons.

Like, no man.... Whow, cool! I don't, like, do no, like hahahahaha, wow! Look at the trails dude! Hey, put on some Iron Butterfly. Wow dude, you're purple.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Yano,

For as much pot as I did back in the day, I just realized that I never did the brownie thing. Never even tried them.

Always heard it was a ginormous waste of the weed though. Proportionately you have to use way more in order for a brownie to pack the same punch. But having never done it, don't know if this is true or not.

Well, to be honest I didn't like dope all that much. The first time I got stoned was fun...got all silly and had the munchies. But after a few times, I got paranoid. After that it seemed to do nothing, and I was frustrated because I couldn't tell what it'd do to me.

Alcohol always makes me drunky after I have enough. Speed always makes me clean the entire house, needlepoint covers for all my books and write a novel. But dope was just not reliable. Mebbe if it were legal and farmed with some quality controls....I suspect we smoked alot of oregano, to be honest.

Forum List

Back