Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
So is anyone going to own up to trying heroin or meth?

I did meth. I went through a brief period of fixation with it because it makes you SUPER MAN!

But eventually it robs you of your personality. I was staying with someone who sold it, so i had bumps whenever I wanted them.

Soon as we didn't live together anymore, I stopped.

It's hard to realize it's getting you, because you're getting a lot of shit done.

It was also keeping my eating and sleeping down, as well as working out, which are some of my favorite things.

But for sex though? Holy shit!

I take something that's very chemically similar as a medication every day. Those effects you described toned down to some extent really do help with getting shit done. If I pop a double or triple dose, I can crank out a Pulitzer-worthy paper in the space of a few hours. :lol:
Adderall?

No way am I answering this question. Don't want this thread to turn into the Muscle Relaxer thread. :lol:

I tried meth once, and only once. I have seen what people look like when they get addicted to that shit.
I ended up doing crossword puzzles for four hours. My ass hurt so bad from sitting so long, and I was up for two days. NO way will I ever touch that shit again.

If you have, which ones. I'm not including things like coffee, cigs, or mild pain relievers in the poll. Just... you know, drugs as the term is commonly used.

Plz vote & discuss.

Poll is private.

clarify "done them"

do you mean for fun?

Yeah. I think if they were prescribed (the pills one) then it doesn't really count.

Yeah, i think its a funny thread, mainly because i can honestly say i just got off of morphine and am doing vicoden right now. :eek:

No way am I answering this question. Don't want this thread to turn into the Muscle Relaxer thread. :lol:

I tried meth once, and only once. I have seen what people look like when they get addicted to that shit.
I ended up doing crossword puzzles for four hours. My ass hurt so bad from sitting so long, and I was up for two days. NO way will I ever touch that shit again.

You did meth and just sat???

I did meth. I went through a brief period of fixation with it because it makes you SUPER MAN!

But eventually it robs you of your personality. I was staying with someone who sold it, so i had bumps whenever I wanted them.

It's hard to realize it's getting you, because you're getting a lot of shit done.

It was also keeping my eating and sleeping down, as well as working out, which are some of my favorite things.

I take something that's very chemically similar as a medication every day. Those effects you described toned down to some extent really do help with getting shit done. If I pop a double or triple dose, I can crank out a Pulitzer-worthy paper in the space of a few hours. :lol:
Adderall?

No, but similar. I used to use Adderall.

Adderall?

I've eaten and snorted many-an-adderall in my day.

It's just meth in a pill. It's a travesty that they give that shit to kids and call it "therapy".

clarify "done them"

do you mean for fun?

Yeah. I think if they were prescribed (the pills one) then it doesn't really count.

Yeah, i think its a funny thread, mainly because i can honestly say i just got off of morphine and am doing vicoden right now. :eek:

See if you can get percocet. It's about the same as vicodin but a little stronger and a little easier on you. They both constipate the hell out of you though.

Adderall?

I kind of liked Ritalin. It was more like a coke high than a meth high. More mellow, not so wired off your ass.

What do you take?

Adderall?

I've eaten and snorted many-an-adderall in my day.

It's just meth in a pill. It's a travesty that they give that shit to kids and call it "therapy".

No shit. Looking back, I acted like a total tweaker when I started taking it as a kid. The personality changes were depressing. It's hard to say if it was worth being able to concentrate with a little less difficulty.

Not a very good Muslim are you?

See if you can get percocet. It's about the same as vicodin but a little stronger and a little easier on you. They both constipate the hell out of you though.

They offered everything and anything i wanted. :eek: They were a bit confused at my refusal of pain meds., Morphine doesn't work and the others just make me itch! lol

They offered everything and anything i wanted.

I would have said:

"Bring me the serving wenches and ale!"

clarify "done them"

do you mean for fun?

Vicodin is a joke, Doctor prescribes that for me when ever the pain is to much. It barely works. I pretty much just have to double the dose and then suffer after I reach the max allowed in a day early.

One of the things I'm grateful for is the "bubble of time" I grew up in...such safety, comparatively speaking. No downers till my senior year, and I never tried them. Couldn't see the attraction. Heroin I'd seen in my neighborhood and HS...that held no appeal. We smoked marijhana and took speed, but ours came from the Eli Lily Co., not someone's garage. We had acid, but it was so weak nothing happened except trailing. Yanno?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJeysC17PyI]YouTube - A side effect of LSD : the trailing phenomenon[/ame]

I've literally never even seen meth, X or cocaine.

I'd legalize all drugs and control them as alcohol is controlled (where they are sold and consumed, DUI laws, age restrictions), with additional controls for addicts. I'd also release all prisoners in on non-violent drug offenses, etc.

Part of me envies some of you with more extensive (and apparently more fun) experiences, but I'm so used to alcohol now I can get as mellow as I like with a single malt. My days of dancing till dawn are o-ver.

Forum List

Back