Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
This is where I went to college, and that's all I'm going to say about that...............:eusa_shhh:

USATODAY.com - Survey: Indiana University ranked top 'party school'

Yeah...but you try to go to college in the middle of MTV spring break :D

It was quite a culture shock when I moved. I grew up with it, so I thought it was normal for people every night to hit one bar or club after another, go to bed at 2 or 3 AM...and then get up the next day and do it all over again...

Killerdrug.jpg

I've done it all except heroin and acid.

No acid because I need to be in control of my conscious thoughts and I've seen what that shit does to people. And no heroin because only a fucking moron would try the one drug that just about no one comes back from.

I've lost 3 friends to heroin just over the last couple months. It's in a whole class by itself.

I've done it all except heroin and acid.

No acid because I need to be in control of my conscious thoughts and I've seen what that shit does to people. And no heroin because only a fucking moron would try the one drug that just about no one comes back from.

I've lost 3 friends to heroin just over the last couple months. It's in a whole class by itself.

Yeah...that shit is farging scary.

So is anyone going to own up to trying heroin or meth?

I did meth. I went through a brief period of fixation with it because it makes you SUPER MAN!

But eventually it robs you of your personality. I was staying with someone who sold it, so i had bumps whenever I wanted them.

Soon as we didn't live together anymore, I stopped.

It's hard to realize it's getting you, because you're getting a lot of shit done.

It was also keeping my eating and sleeping down, as well as working out, which are some of my favorite things.

But for sex though? Holy shit!

If you have, which ones. I'm not including things like coffee, cigs, or mild pain relievers in the poll. Just... you know, drugs as the term is commonly used.

Plz vote & discuss.

Poll is private.

clarify "done them"

do you mean for fun?

Beer/liquor. Weed, hash, hash oil. Angel dust, mushrooms, quaaludes, white cross, various forms of acid (windowpane, orange sunshine, blotter, whatever), coke, meth (snort & smoke).

...errr... just say no to drugs. :thup:

Last edited:
If you have, which ones. I'm not including things like coffee, cigs, or mild pain relievers in the poll. Just... you know, drugs as the term is commonly used.

Plz vote & discuss.

Poll is private.

Tried lots of stuff. Mostly booze and a little weed these days. Never did ecstacy or crack but dabbled in all the rest.

So is anyone going to own up to trying heroin or meth?

I did meth. I went through a brief period of fixation with it because it makes you SUPER MAN!

But eventually it robs you of your personality. I was staying with someone who sold it, so i had bumps whenever I wanted them.

Soon as we didn't live together anymore, I stopped.

It's hard to realize it's getting you, because you're getting a lot of shit done.

It was also keeping my eating and sleeping down, as well as working out, which are some of my favorite things.

But for sex though? Holy shit!

I take something that's very chemically similar as a medication every day. Those effects you described toned down to some extent really do help with getting shit done. If I pop a double or triple dose, I can crank out a Pulitzer-worthy paper in the space of a few hours. :lol:

Forum List

Back