Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Sheldon

Apr 2, 2010
If you have, which ones. I'm not including things like coffee, cigs, or mild pain relievers in the poll. Just... you know, drugs as the term is commonly used.

Plz vote & discuss.

Poll is private.

Last edited:
Alcohol, marijuana (including brownies, hashish, etc.), various amphetamines, and I think some sort of hallucinogen that ended up not working properly. Obviously, that stuff is in my past other than the occasional therapeutic toke and prescription meds.

Guilty of 4.

Alcohol, a given.

Weed: Used to do quite a bit when I was a young, dumb teenager. Like the old Dennis Leary routine: "I did my share...and your share...and his share..."

Ecstasy: Did it once. Didn't care for it too much. Or cared for it too much...something like that. But after seeing a couple of friends getting WAAAAAAAYYYY goofy on it, I didn't do it again.

Cocaine: Tried it once. Honestly, too scared to do it again. I was a child of the 80's, when all you ever saw was how one hit of cocaine would turn you into a snake monster or something.

Haven't done anything in about 14-15 years though. I grew up in a party town, so got it all out of my system relatively early. By the time I hit 21 I would just drink, and not even that too much compared to my younger days.

Now I pretty much just stick to a few beers while grilling. Occasionally I might get a devil may care attitude and have some bourbon. But I'm pretty much a tame homebody nowadays. I much prefer to get a good buzz off of a few beers while grilling, then eat dinner, maybe have another beer, then go to bed.

Oh yeah...I forgot about painkillers.

But they were prescribed, above board. So I don't think they count as far as the spirit of this thread is concerned.

See?

SNAKE MONSTER!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acwo6OCB9kg]YouTube - 80's Anti Drug Commercial With Special Effects[/ame]

Guilty of 4.

Alcohol, a given.

Weed: Used to do quite a bit when I was a young, dumb teenager. Like the old Dennis Leary routine: "I did my share...and your share...and his share..."

Ecstasy: Did it once. Didn't care for it too much. Or cared for it too much...something like that. But after seeing a couple of friends getting WAAAAAAAYYYY goofy on it, I didn't do it again.

Cocaine: Tried it once. Honestly, too scared to do it again. I was a child of the 80's, when all you ever saw was how one hit of cocaine would turn you into a snake monster or something.

Haven't done anything in about 14-15 years though. I grew up in a party town, so got it all out of my system relatively early. By the time I hit 21 I would just drink, and not even that too much compared to my younger days.

Now I pretty much just stick to a few beers while grilling. Occasionally I might get a devil may care attitude and have some bourbon. But I'm pretty much a tame homebody nowadays. I much prefer to get a good buzz off of a few beers while grilling, then eat dinner, maybe have another beer, then go to bed.

X is a lot of fun for me. Weed and alcohol all the time.

I've done coke, too. A few times. There's such a social stigma with being a coke head, and I just didn't want to go down that road and wind up sucking dick for a $5 bump like Bob Sagget. :razz:

Not to get all political, but I'm rabidly anti-drug war. It's fucked-up how the Fed sentencing guidelines are at an 18:1 ratio, for crack to cocaine. And weed is still a Schedule 1 classification. I'm about as libertarian as they get with drug laws. :D

I've done coke, too. A few times. There's such a social stigma with being a coke head, and I just didn't want to go down that road and wind up sucking dick for a $5 bump like Bob Sagget. :razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ8OTrn6ew8]YouTube - Ardy Party[/ame]

I personally have utilized ethanol to my advantage, but I have consumed no other mind altering substances (except for prescribed pharmaceuticals).

Guilty of 4.

Alcohol, a given.

X is a lot of fun for me. Weed and alcohol all the time.

Not to get all political, but I'm rabidly anti-drug war. It's fucked-up how the Fed sentencing guidelines are at an 18:1 ratio, for crack to cocaine. And weed is still a Schedule 1 classification. I'm about as libertarian as they get with drug laws. :D

I'm pretty libertarian as well when it comes to drugs. Maybe not as much as you are though. Having kids kinda changes perspectives.

I think that weed needs to be pretty much treated the same as alcohol.

I think that other drugs need to be decriminalized, but not quite made legal. I think the focus needs to be on helping the users with treatment, and really bringing down the banhammer on the dealers and distributors. I'm thinking of something like heroin or meth here. I just don't think those need to be made so readily available, but those who do get hooked need a mandatory treatment facility with no outside privileges rather than a mandatory jail sentence in a general population prison.

Forum List

Back