Have you ever conjured up the Devil?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
......you know....dabbled in the occult? Have an interesting story to tell?

If you invite them into your life they are real, if you banish them from your life they disappear. Seek and ye shall find, but ye may not like what ye find!!!

I've had more paranormal/supernatural experiences than I care to relate. From Ouija Boards to Tarot Cards, ghosts, a poltergeist, the fae, and some other shit I don't even want to think about remembering; I've seen more than I want to, thank you very much.

Probably the most "interesting" story I have to related deals with the college I attended. One of our dorms had been a nunnery for about a century and a half before the Archdiocese closed it and the college bought the building. The Archdiocese never fully decommissioned the property before selling it, and by the time I got to the school in 1992 the stories of the "unpleasantries" that the spirits of the nuns visited on any male who spent the night in certain parts of the building were pretty well known around the campus..... but not to those of us who had shown up for Freshman orientation in July. I ended up spending a night in one of those rooms and being constantly awakened by having shit thrown at me, being rolled out of my bed, and generally abused... even though I was the only person in the room all night long.

Forum List

Back