Have You ever been here?

I've been to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Colonial Williamsburg - used to live not far from Williamsburg and now I'm not far from Pigeon Forge. I'm not much of an amusement park person really.

The Smokies take my breath away - well, I'm partial to mountains anyway. I'd like to go to Cade's Cove in the Smokies - they say it's beautiful up there.

Cades Cove is nice.

I've been to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Colonial Williamsburg - used to live not far from Williamsburg and now I'm not far from Pigeon Forge. I'm not much of an amusement park person really.

The Smokies take my breath away - well, I'm partial to mountains anyway. I'd like to go to Cade's Cove in the Smokies - they say it's beautiful up there.

Cades Cove is nice.

Great hiking or bicycling trail.

Cades Cove is nice.

Great hiking or bicycling trail.

Or just to sit under a tree....

Take food with you though, not any McDonalds in Cades Cove.

Forum List

Back