Have you done any good in the world today?

Have you done any good in the world today?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
It's a work in progress, but each day I look for blessings in my Life and try to do some good. Today I helped out some folks in my workplace who spoke only a little English. One was booked for a test and looking a bit nervous. It made me feel good to be able to help them.

It's a work in progress, but each day I look for blessings in my Life and try to do some good. Today I helped out some folks in my workplace who spoke only a little English. One was booked for a test and looking a bit nervous. It made me feel good to be able to help them.

As odd as this sounds, I also do a lot to help animals in need. I work with a rescue group that helps nursing mothers and abandoned litters of dogs and cats. When I get established, I hope to work with groups that also rescue larger animals, like horses and such.

As odd as this sounds, I also do a lot to help animals in need. I work with a rescue group that helps nursing mothers and abandoned litters of dogs and cats. When I get established, I hope to work with groups that also rescue larger animals, like horses and such.

I don't think that sounds odd at all. Good for you for helping animals in need! I work with a nurse who has been branching out in the same direction. She loves animals, especially dogs.

Yes. I currently teach elementary school children part-time, I work as a Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate and I have a private practice in Focusing, with adults.

I write to prisoners interested in meditation as part of the Prison Dharma Project. I support a family of six Tibetan refugees. I volunteer at the Gonpa.

Am I selfless? No. It gives me great pleasure to serve others.

Last edited:
Yes. I currently teach elementary school children part-time, I work as a Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate and I have a private practice in Focusing, with adults.

I write to prisoners interested in meditation as part of the Prison Dharma Project. I support a family of six Tibetan refugees. I volunteer at the Gonpa.

Thank you for your good work. everyone is a little selfsh sometimes.

Last edited:
Today, no not really cause I didn't go out anywhere. I do try to give when I can.

Thanks for your sharing post. Keep up ur good job!

I converted to Repugnoskinism yesterday, so no. Fuckem. Letem take care of their own world and I'll take care of mine.
I think tomorrow I'll order a plasma TV for my dogs( they LOVE animal planet).Unfortunately that may help a S.Korean to buy some rice tomorrow.

Forum List

Back