Have You Discussed Race War In Real Life?

Have you spoke of a race war in real life

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jgbkab

Relieved
Oct 28, 2008
SC
I have never heard any talk of a race war before I came back to USMB. I believe that anyone advocating or preparing for a race war is an fucking idiot, but I may be naive. Most advocates are probably pussies that expect to pick off unsuspecting victims because of their race and it's really gonna get serious when a white person shoots John Boener or a black person shoots Halle Berry.

Is this really something to be worried about or is this some bullshit that racist groups are using to recruit new members?

Well, if blacks keep on attacking people for NO reason it seriously may lead to that. I pray it doesn't of course as that would suck, but Why not let the system work and work to better your communities? Instead of destroying them with violence, rioting and crime like blacks do daily. They seem not to be able to function within a civilized society as its always blame someone else for their problems.

Just look at the black community...They always expect the white man to do something for them, otherwise they fail. Detroit is in a mess as it's following behind much of the black world. I really wish they would do better, but I'm not holding my breath.

What they need to do is start working to better themselves!
-Fathers should stay in raise the children
-the community should work to teach value to the children: Work to get young blacks not to join gangs or do drugs.
-Work to increase the standards
-Stop blaming whites!

Last edited:
Every race has individuals that attack people for no reason. Don't become overly dramatic about things that have happened since Biblical times.

As far as my community goes, there are as many white as black people and we all get along just fine and have only had a few property crimes in the 10 years I've been here. I also work in an all black community and surprisingly, the crime in that community is considerably less than the crime in the surrounding communities and there hasn't been a murder there in the 40 years since it's establishment. Maybe you need to work on bettering your communities, pal. I'm doing my part. :thup:

Every race has individuals that attack people for no reason. Don't become overly dramatic about things that have happened since Biblical times.

As far as my community goes, there are as many white as black people and we all get along just fine and have only had a few property crimes in the 10 years I've been here. I also work in an all black community and surprisingly, the crime in that community is considerably less than the crime in the surrounding communities and there hasn't been a murder there in the 40 years since it's establishment. Maybe you need to work on bettering your communities, pal. I'm doing my part. :thup:

That's good to here. We should all fight hard to better our living standards and community:eusa_angel:

Yeah!!! Race wars!! woohoo!! kill whitey!!

61972d1201588337-funny-strange-random-pics-001_kill_whitey_sharpton.jpg

stock up on bullets bitches!!!!

Only back in 1994 and 1995 when I heard the white racist skinheads and co. claim that they were going to start some dumb shit in 1995 or 1998. Thankfully it didn't happen. I don't think that it will happen, at least on a large scale. There are a LOT more interracial families and friendships then there was back in 1995.
I will add that the only place it may happen will be in the prison system.

Only back in 1994 and 1995 when I heard the white racist skinheads and co. claim that they were going to start some dumb shit in 1995 or 1998. Thankfully it didn't happen. I don't think that it will happen, at least on a large scale. There are a LOT more interracial families and friendships then there was back in 1995.

I didn't think there was any talk of it outside of USMB and other various message boards. I would hate to see all the innocents killed because of some ignorant people that believe race makes much of a difference in their lifestyles.

I believe that anyone advocating or preparing for a race war is an fucking idiot, but I may be naive.

I suspect if you had lived in Los Angeles after the Rodney King trail, you wouldn't be so quick to denigrate anyone concerned about racially-motivated violence. Of course, preparing is one thing, advocating is quite another.

I believe that anyone advocating or preparing for a race war is an fucking idiot, but I may be naive.

I suspect if you had lived in Los Angeles after the Rodney King trail, you wouldn't be so quick to denigrate anyone concerned about racially-motivated violence. Of course, preparing is one thing, advocating is quite another.

There was no race war in LA and most people concede that the rioters/looters were basically committing crimes in their own 'hoods and most were just going shopping without any rhyme or reason. Racially-motivated violence is very much different from a race war. There will always be racially-motivated violence as long as racists remain within our society.

I didn't think there was any talk of it outside of USMB and other various message boards. I would hate to see all the innocents killed because of some ignorant people that believe race makes much of a difference in their lifestyles.

Back in 1995 there weren't so many message boards , but the word was out. I agree that it would be a very tragic event. Something i don't want to see.

i lived in a 70% community !!! you are lying !!!

There was no race war in LA and most people concede that the rioters/looters were basically committing crimes in their own 'hoods and most were just going shopping without any rhyme or reason. Racially-motivated violence is very much different from a race war. There will always be racially-motivated violence as long as racists remain within our society.

Most were just going shopping? Did you really mean to say that?

Race war, racially-motivated violence...a semantic argument that we need not have. I'll concede it wasn't an actual race war, which is probably why I used the term "racially motivated violence".

Lastly, the riots came from south central into gentrified downtown Los Angeles, which is clearly not "their own hood".

You've never lived in MY community so who are you to call me a liar? Maybe you should just stop committing crimes in your community.

Race war, racially-motivated violence...a semantic argument that we need not have. I'll concede it wasn't an actual race war, which is probably why I used the term "racially motivated violence".

Lastly, the riots came from south central into gentrified downtown Los Angeles, which is clearly not "their own hood".

Yes, because shopping was what they called looting. War is violent but the difference between violence and war is much more than semantics. Also, the rioters were mostly targeting Korean-owned businesses in SCLA.

You've never lived in MY community so who are you to call me a liar? Maybe you should just stop committing crimes in your community.

Yes, because shopping was what they called looting. War is violent but the difference between violence and war is much more than semantics. Also, the rioters were mostly targeting Korean-owned businesses in SCLA.
Lol... This is pretty good, FUCK.

Also, the rioters were mostly targeting Korean-owned businesses in SCLA.

Mostly, yes, but as the shop owners in downtown LA will tell you, not entirely. Spring, Broadway, and Main Street in downtown LA was clearly not their 'hood. Either way, it was a bad scene, which I certainly hope never happens again but I'm prepared should it.

If race war is something that ultimately benefits my race, then that's what's going to have to happen. Right now, whites are being GENOCIDED in the country they founded. Of course, I would like to avoid it. But there may be no way out. We must separate the races if there is to be peace. Continued "multiculturalism" is a fucking disaster. Do we have leaders wise enough to see the way out? No, we have Obama, the race warrior-in-chief, Eric Holder and the Black Panthers, and the Four Jokers, Gingrich, Romney, Paul and Santorum, all little whitemice afraid to speak the truth. The media covers it all up.

The truth is censored by the Powers That Be.

We need a way out of this. Continued "diversity" and no rights for whites is not going to get us anywhere.

If race war is something that ultimately benefits my race, then that's what's going to have to happen. Right now, whites are being GENOCIDED in the country they founded. Of course, I would like to avoid it. But there may be no way out. We must separate the races if there is to be peace. Continued "multiculturalism" is a fucking disaster. Do we have leaders wise enough to see the way out? No, we have Obama, the race warrior-in-chief, Eric Holder and the Black Panthers, and the Four Jokers, Gingrich, Romney, Paul and Santorum, all little whitemice afraid to speak the truth. The media covers it all up.

The truth is censored by the Powers That Be.

We need a way out of this. Continued "diversity" and no rights for whites is not going to get us anywhere.

Yes it will.

Extinction

Forum List

Back